Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Thai Nicha Chelmsford  (Read 1632 times)

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?  I doubt that the girl in the pictures is 23!, I am hoping that the pics are legit and it isn't a bait and switch I will TOFTT (only if it is the girl in the pics)

'What doesn't help is that they seem to re-use the profile for each girl,  just changing the name and pics.'
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:35:19 pm by horsa »

Offline thaislave

shitty mamasan and snide when it comes to who you see/on the phone/pictures :/

Offline horsa

shame as the pics look good :yahoo:

Offline Urbanspaceman

I  saw her a couple of days ago.  I was planning to write  a review over the weekend.

As a quick warning it seems quite random who you get. I phoned and asked for Katie and was told ells was working, when I got there 20 min later it was nicha that answered the door.

I decided to stay even though she is obviously quite a bit over 22, her tits were most impressive and I was ready to go. I paid the extra for anal, £40.

Pros
Attractive enough, tits, anal and regular sex in various positions

Cons
Covered oral only  (i believe it is available for extra), no kissing,  really really wanted to massage me first  (when I'm paying 140 for an hour in want my cock in her mouth in the first minute not a fucking massage!) She also used way to much lube

To be honest though at the end is did have a short massage and it was okay.

I wouldn't go back but I didn't walk away feeling ripped off like you do sometimes just slightly disappointed.