Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish group? Have I missed available info?  (Read 2974 times)

tnalove

External Link/Members Only

Hi, Apologies if I've missed something blatant, but I have tried searching but haven't turned up comments on what appears to be a group of Polish women that may be much larger than just the three above.

I recall Joanna naughty being mentioned to do with switching and she seems to be part of same group?

Anyone know if they are a group, where they are in Brum cc, what the good and bad about all or any of them are.

Or just tell me to look for the long thread already available if that's the case.

In short, any of these or the others worth seeing?

PS posting brought up reviews which of course I will look at straight away.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:05:37 pm by tnalove »

Ming

Think there was something about carla where it is a generic blonde pic and B&S and the op got naomiblonde? who I think is mentioned on a recent thread as a barebacker, cant remember the exact details, will try and find the thread

Ming

tnalove

I recall the Naomi bb thread - I contributed!

Thanks

Offline Placebo88

There are a couple of reviews below your post.

I asked for any info on Angelina a couple of weeks ago in this short thread ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66895.msg852121#msg852121

The responses were the sensible answer . I did not get around to seeing her but have not removed her from my hotlist and in the meantime she has been up to Manchester for a couple of weeks or so and is now back here again.The pictures do look great but are they legit?The profile also reads worryingly like a Vivastreet one with the dreaded New Girl in Town tag which usually bodes badly.As she is in the town centre I am still considering a booking but would approach it cautiously ; expecting a possible stand-up ( as other reviewers ), ready to walk if necessary and armed with a list of Plan B's numbers.

The middle of the 3 profiles has been in the area for at least a few months but I know nothing beyond this.

If you are feeling brave TOFTT , and please make it Angelina , but it is a gamble and the odds seem quite long.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:26:05 pm by Placebo88 »

tnalove

Well Carla was my first choice but perhaps doesn't exist as such. Any of them I recall seeing on AW looked great to me but if I am out when I ring and make contact - or if switched - hard to know if the one in front of me advertises bareback.

All in same location? Where?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:29:23 pm by tnalove »

getonit

I did notice a scam going on involving profiles for polish girls and when I noticed they had changed to Manchester I gave a heads up on the north west thread :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67369.0

I notice that Camilla is showing back in Birmingham again. I do not know whether this is connected to the profiles you posted but I suggest caution when dealing with these types of profiles. It is shame because , as we know, there are some great genuine polish girls out there .

tnalove

Thanks I recall that thread now you remind me.

I cannot see Camilla on AW now.

Offline Placebo88

All 3 of the profiles are verified on AdultWork but I don't know exactly what this entails and seriously doubt that it offers any assurances of legitimacy as many verified members have clearly false ages listed etc.....

getonit

Camilla is still there, and showing available today :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They all seem to have the same style of profile & most include A levels etc. If you look at the AW feedback and then in turn click on the 'punters' feedback they are all hidden.

tnalove

Not good news. And no sign of anyone saying he went and saw the person he expected and had at least a decent time.

A pity.

Offline Juankerr

It seems that they are getting lazy with their advertising regarding the bait and switch tactics....

Naomi Blonde x External Link/Members Only has a Vivastreet ad with her pictures but under the name Joanna and with the same phone number as the AW Joanna Naughty profile External Link/Members Only

tnalove

Hmmm, it's getting hard to avoid saying I'll have to give them a miss.

The person behind them knows what look I like, the bastard.

Comes in mouth

I've added their details to the thread in the NW forum: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33424

Hmmm, it's getting hard to avoid saying I'll have to give them a miss.

The person behind them knows what look I like, the bastard.

And I'm sorry to hear this.  I hope there are no repercussions from that.

tnalove

I've added their details to the thread in the NW forum: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33424

And I'm sorry to hear this.  I hope there are no repercussions from that.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Ah I have just seen your Manchester posting - well done.

I was half joking about the 'bastard' in that he comes up with girls I rather fancy but good sense tells me not to risk a visit - and info like yours.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:27:52 pm by tnalove »

Offline Placebo88

I'm not sure what you mean?

Ah I have just seen your Manchester posting - well done.

I was half joking about the 'bastard' in that he comes up with girls I rather fancy but good sense tells me not to risk a visit - and info like yours.

I made the same mistake when reading the post , misread ' knows what look I like ' as ' knows what I look like ' - probably because the wording made it sound like you knew him personally.

I do this too often ; seeing and reading what I think or want to see rather than what is actually there ; has nearly led to some very bad bookings !

Comes in mouth

Oh I'm sorry.  I see now that I misread.  I'm so tempted too, but the big head says no.

tnalove

It was a toss up whether I had typed* it wrong or not so a surprise I got it right and no surprise it was mis-read.

*I am too old to know what keying is.

Offline Kendrig

I owe a big thanks to you guys on here. A while ago I would have gone along with a punt, since joining ukp, I've stopped taking shit.

Was travelling through Birmingham last week 4th Jan 2016,  unfortunately the girls on my plan A,B and C were not available, ladies well recommended on here. I had noticed Sonia (plan D) a while ago and thought would pay a visit., not a lot of feedback, but offers all services, looked hot.

I would say don't book and save your cash. She looks like part of a polish group of switchers. She was definitely not the girl in the pictures. Comms were good and arranged a meet within a hour. Got to the appartment, usual hide behind the door, once in the door the girl was quite Bonnie but definitely not the girl on the aw pics. She asked if everything was OK, I asked if I could use the bathroom to ponder my thought. Came out of bathroom and told her I was not happy, definitely not the girl I thought I was booking and left.

Noticed today that her feedback is no longer available for viewing. Well says it all.  :manhater:

So ended up travelling back home cash in pocket, but no punt. Was gutted 1 hour later when got home, and received a call from Sweet Pola whom was my plan A, whom apologised for not answering call.  The best laid plans sometimes don't work. I will def see Pola next time in Birmingham and arrange in advance.

Kendrig

getonit

Thanks for bumping this thread as these profiles always seem to catch people out . They are all bait and switch , you will see somebody yes , but someone could see one girl on one day and the next day somebody completely different, just depends who is in the apartment and available at the time. to be honest you could describe this operation as a franchise!  Anyway , another profiles not mentioned before in this thread :

And this one is a new one but a prime candidate :