Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fetish / swingers clubs in/around birmingham.  (Read 792 times)

Online Moby Dick

This is a new venture for me

Wish to go as a couple to meet like minded couples.

Does this scene attract couples in their 30s and 40s or is it generally single men podging the paid hosts?
Any recommendations of clubs in Birmingham area?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:30:52 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Sir_Blaze

for fetish clubs you have
the Facility in walsall/brum border,  it does hold events i've never been myself but have heard decent stuff about it, but it's mostly people playing with whom they go with, but that being said there will probably always be people open to sharing experiences, (this is a more kink based club so don't expect full swap sex to happen all that often.)

The Kink Klub in Dudley,  this place doubles up as a gangbang place so there are seperate rooms with beds, but it is again mostly kink based so don't expect to get full swap sex happening but it is more likely here than at the facility.

Xstasia in West Brom,  this place doubles as a swingers club, the bdsm events tend to be non sex based, where as the swingers are rather sex based so there is a contrast make sure you know what event you're going to so you don't get the wrong expectations.

Swing Club
the only purely swing club i know of is Chameleons in Darleston it does have a small dungeon, this is where you'll get your full swap sexual stuff but not necessarily your kink with others.

all the clubs above do get their regular couples going and don't have paid hosts, so yes you may still get more single males going than couples or single girls but not to the extent that you seem to be implying, Chams does have a lot of couples in the 30's- 40's that attend

the 2 clubs i know of  that do have what you fear would be what i'd call gangbang clubs
so R3tro's in Walsall and the Private Club in Aston.

Offline d34rob

you could always try the kink club in dudly, pretty mixed bag there feature nights, gangbangs , greedy girl nights go have look something may appeal, been a few times always good atmosphere,and friendly, good range of dinks and some food, different kinks on diffrerent days try it  :D