Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel 18 - Fulham / West Kensington - Brazilian  (Read 1296 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699928) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6953629) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Booked this girl who looks smoking hot on AW pictures. Got to the address near Fulham / West Kensington but went radio silence. She / maid texted me 30 mins later and told me the meeting was cancelled. Total waste of time.

Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline earlgreyman

Gents

Booked this girl who looks smoking hot on AW pictures. Got to the address near Fulham / West Kensington but went radio silence. She / maid texted me 30 mins later and told me the meeting was cancelled. Total waste of time.

Anyone had the pleasure?

Why is this review positive if it was a cancelled the booking?

Online newbie2014

Yes sorry meant to rate this negative, can someone help please?

Offline Goldfinch

Yes sorry meant to rate this negative, can someone help please?
:thumbsup:

Online newbie2014

I just looked up her whatsapp. Looks completely different so likely B&S. Won't try again.

Offline 122jay

This set up is a mess. I looked at her WhatsApp 3 weeks ago and it was the girl in the profile. Almost booked for Croydon as that’s what it said as the location. Text came back giving me an address in Canary Wharf. Sent them another text asking for confirmation of address and got an apology with an new address in Croydon  :unknown:

The WhatsApp pic now is for someone else in the same group