Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viky sens massage / Holborn - any intel ?  (Read 1940 times)

Online webpunter

External Link/Members Only

looks well fit

although part of the sensualsoft lot, which ain't good judging by reporting on here

any intel fellow UKP'ers ?

Offline kuck

Vicky stopped working some two years ago.
The original Vicky at sensual soft was the best of the lot. The mamasan does revive her profile during lean season for a B&S.
If you can confirm it really is Vicky, go for it.

Online webpunter

thanks for the intel

This mob don't have the best reputation - well on here
Would usually avoid however i like busty milfs & Vicky looks FAF, tanned leggy & a great rack

Do the pics resemble the burd you met ?  I haven't been to the venue
More of a short notice type thing for me, arrange on the day if a 'window' of time comes up & littleWP screaming at me for action  :lol:
At only 80 sheets then worth TOFTT [sort of]

Mention of 'coming back' on the profile, however from what you mention most probably mamasan doing some marketing

Vicky stopped working some two years ago.
The original Vicky at sensual soft was the best of the lot. The mamasan does revive her profile during lean season for a B&S.
If you can confirm it really is Vicky, go for it.

Offline kuck

thanks for the intel

This mob don't have the best reputation - well on here
Would usually avoid however i like busty milfs & Vicky looks FAF, tanned leggy & a great rack

Do the pics resemble the burd you met ?  I haven't been to the venue
More of a short notice type thing for me, arrange on the day if a 'window' of time comes up & littleWP screaming at me for action  :lol:
At only 80 sheets then worth TOFTT [sort of]

Mention of 'coming back' on the profile, however from what you mention most probably mamasan doing some marketing

I do hope it is her, I'm tempted, perhaps I'll see her next week if she's still around. The photos do look like her, but they are taken at weird angles and it is hard to be sure.

80 is just the massage with HE, another 20 for CIM, and another 10/20 for sex.

Offline petermisc

I do hope it is her, I'm tempted, perhaps I'll see her next week if she's still around. The photos do look like her, but they are taken at weird angles and it is hard to be sure.

80 is just the massage with HE, another 20 for CIM, and another 10/20 for sex.
Can confirm that it is the same Vicky. Unfortunately left again, but said she will be back again in November.

Online webpunter

Thanks for the updated info  :thumbsup:
Will keep an eye of profile over the next month

Can confirm that it is the same Vicky. Unfortunately left again, but said she will be back again in November.

Online webpunter

Have been keeping an eye etc

She, or whoever handles the profile, has been showing some new pics

External Link/Members Only

A great set of top bollocks on her  :thumbsup:

Pls can some klevva UKP'er please wazz on here

Offline Ronshoelove

Hi gents
I visited yesterday. Thoughts below-

Cost : 60£ for 30 min “b2b” plus 10 for OW, however I gave her 80 and never got offered my tener back! Not a great start.

The punt:

Found her place easy enough got in and immediately realised no face pics. She looks old.. I know her profile says 40 but her face says 50.

Asked to get on the table as she took the money away, a bed was available too, which would have made more sense but of course I found out why I was asked to go on the table later on.

I could hear other women laughing and talking in another room as she took the money, it wasn’t v relaxing and the radio (kiss fm) is hardly the kind of music you want. I was half expecting a big EE dude to walk in, beat me and rob me!

Once we started the massage was ok, very average, the. The b2b, I was on the table and she basically just rubbed her tits on me. Good set, still fairly pert considering, stomach was not what I was expecting - shows her age. So far I am regretting this

Then I’m asked to roll over, I think cool she will climb on. I have to ask for the pants to be removed, sorry I’m on women time! FUCKING HELL SHE COULD HAVE TOLD ME.
Queue a rubbish OW with plenty of hand, I shoot in the bag, clean up and leave.

The gel oil she used Also made me really itchy on my legs and back! Wtf.

I could go on, but guys. Take it from me- there are way better ways to spend 80£.

Don’t waste your money!!!!

I just hope Petra returns to veronika naked yoga. She sucked a mean dick.
Banned reason: Dodgy posts that sound stalkerish
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline LLPunting

Hi gents
I visited yesterday. Thoughts below-

Cost : 60£ for 30 min “b2b” plus 10 for OW, however I gave her 80 and never got offered my tener back! Not a great start.

The punt:

Found her place easy enough got in and immediately realised no face pics. She looks old.. I know her profile says 40 but her face says 50.

Asked to get on the table as she took the money away, a bed was available too, which would have made more sense but of course I found out why I was asked to go on the table later on.

I could hear other women laughing and talking in another room as she took the money, it wasn’t v relaxing and the radio (kiss fm) is hardly the kind of music you want. I was half expecting a big EE dude to walk in, beat me and rob me!

Once we started the massage was ok, very average, the. The b2b, I was on the table and she basically just rubbed her tits on me. Good set, still fairly pert considering, stomach was not what I was expecting - shows her age. So far I am regretting this

Then I’m asked to roll over, I think cool she will climb on. I have to ask for the pants to be removed, sorry I’m on women time! FUCKING HELL SHE COULD HAVE TOLD ME.
Queue a rubbish OW with plenty of hand, I shoot in the bag, clean up and leave.

The gel oil she used Also made me really itchy on my legs and back! Wtf.

I could go on, but guys. Take it from me- there are way better ways to spend 80£.

Don’t waste your money!!!!

I just hope Petra returns to veronika naked yoga. She sucked a mean dick.

Please post as a review so this warning is as visible as possible.

Better luck next time.

Offline The_Don

A group to avoid, IMO

Searching the group I'D (on UKP) will bring up several threads/reviews.

Short version: Bunch of scammers, adding extra's

The pimp has a group of W/G at this location. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

RHL,
It's dead easy to do this
Cut & paste into a review
Add a few details
5 mins tops
Simples

Edit:  & you get to pop your UKP review cherry 

Please post as a review so this warning is as visible as possible.

HL is -1
Thanks fellas
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 05:53:27 pm by webpunter »

Offline Ronshoelove

RHL,
It's dead easy to do this
Cut & paste into a review
Add a few details
5 mins tops
Simples

Edit:  & you get to pop your UKP review cherry 

HL is -1