Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistressbitchtitz (amongst other profile names but still a thieving little skank  (Read 12721 times)

1 review(s) for MistressBitchTitz (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Amy_S_xoxo (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
1 review(s) for littleminxlucycain (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for mistresslaceysexybum (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for prettylittlelips (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5433642) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5649850) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6130276) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Blackpool Rock

This Skank robbed me just before Christmas under the name mistressbitchtitz, looks to be the mistresscassie profile with the name changed, profile number and phone number match +447593926193
Looking at various other posts she appears to have multiple profiles, moves around a bit and re-invents herself apart from the fact that ripping people off remains a constant!

AW profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure about anybody else's experience when they have been ripped off by her but I was given a Leyland postcode, phoned when I arrived and was told she would come to my car to check me out (for her own safety reasons).
She jumped in and asked me to pull down a side street as she first needed to buy some weed (wasn't impressed as I don't like any drugs) and she told me to stop, the street was narrow and also a dead end although I didn't know this at the time so hard to go anywhere or get the car out etc.
When she asked for the money saying she would be back the alarm bells rang further and I refused, after a brief exchange with her telling me that I "owed her" she started with various threats that she would cause a scene and start screaming that I was attacking her, this moved onto her saying she would call the police and say I had attacked her then the threat that somebody was waiting around the corner and would be down to sort things out if I didn't hand the money over.
When I tried to drive off she would either knock the car out of gear or pull the handbrake on, given that i was in an area I didn't know and in a fairly narrow road where it was hard to manoeuvre along with the immediate threat of getting "sorted out" I decided to hand the money over as by now I just wanted to get her out of the car.
I guess one day she will do it to the wrong guy, I'm placid but she was closer than most to seeing a nasty side of me and on the drive home I contemplated whether I should have handled it different.
Interested to know what others would have done but my rationale wasn't just wanting to avoid any violence (either way) or the threat of being reported to the police but also included that if I didn't pay her she could cost me more money by simply kicking or scratching the car. 
I guess this is how she keeps going and getting away with ripping people off, 99.9% of punters are actually decent ordinary guys who don't want any agro     

Offline cueball

Good to know, she's in my punting range, in my black list now though

Ben4454

This was a good ole fashioned robbery. Pre-planned and I would say someone was actually around that corner (or a group of guys)

You did the right thing.

I think in your situation I would have asked her to leave the car and if she didn't - push her out and take my baseball bat out and do over the guy who was behind the corner- but I am a stupid guy really.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:31:54 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just seen Yorkshire 123 has updated another thread on this scumbag saying she has a new number so thought i'd also update on my previous review.
New number for this thief -
+447983106339

Let's minimise the number of punters she does over

yorkshire123

yorkshire123

Just seen Yorkshire 123 has updated another thread on this scumbag saying she has a new number so thought i'd also update on my previous review.
New number for this thief -
+447983106339

Let's minimise the number of punters she does over

I'm pleased to say that a google search of the new number reveals two options, both to the rip off reviews on here.
Hopefully this may help switched on non UKP punters from falling for this devious thieving cunts antics.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm pleased to say that a google search of the new number reveals two options, both to the rip off reviews on here.
Hopefully this may help switched on non UKP punters from falling for this devious thieving cunts antics.
Good stuff, waiting for the day someone announces the thieving bitch has come unstuck and tried robbing the wrong guy

Offline Roth

Feedback hidden but still working.  :dash: :dash: What an absolute cunt.  :bomb:

Johnny124

Did the right thing mate that amount of money isnt worth your life being dragged through the dirt, meant to be fun!

willbred

I see her list of likes on profile page include "human ATM; human cashcow; paypigs".....well, she delivers on that !!!

sadchemist

if you actually read her profile I think she actually delivered on what you needed! or at least what she thought you needed.............

humiliation, domination.........
its clear she's not a girl to book for a simple fuck, yet thats what you seem to have booked her for. Mass mutual misunderstanding methinks. Next time book a girl whose profile you can understand. Sorry but I think you've only got yourself to blame for this one

yorkshire123

if you actually read her profile I think she actually delivered on what you needed! or at least what she thought you needed.............

its clear she's not a girl to book for a simple fuck, yet thats what you seem to have booked her for. Mass mutual misunderstanding methinks. Next time book a girl whose profile you can understand. Sorry but I think you've only got yourself to blame for this one

How the fuck dare you support a thieving cunt over a genuine punter, what a wanker.

vw

Can't see you being here very long, are you a spastic, this review is a year old, how many profile changes can people do in 375 days?

Hope you have a miserable life after your profile is squashed, sorry but I think you've only got yourself to blame for this one.

sadchemist you are a complete and utter wanker, you are an embarrassment !

Offline The_Don

Sorry but I think you've only got yourself to blame for this one

Did you read this review.

From the OP description:
thieving little skank

its clear she's not a girl to book for a simple fuck, yet thats what you seem to have booked her for. Mass mutual misunderstanding methinks. Next time book a girl whose profile you can understand.

If want go down that avenue.

The profile also states:

GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE

Penetration (Protected)

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:31:34 am by The_Don »

James999

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just logged on and seen these recent posts, clearly he was never going to last long but just to say thanks to the late night guys who all jumped on the twat.

steve3131

phew, I had a near miss with her..

she emailed me this

"Hi ta for ur message do u drive and are u still available for a meet today + how long would it be for"

I did wonder why she asked if I drove?!? maybe she likes to find out so then she can start with the I will meet you in the car line!!

I would have also given her the money and gone home and had a wank ;)

Offline The_Don

she emailed me

Did you contact her first or did she just randomly message you?

steve3131

I contacted her first asking about booking, and then I got the email.

Cheers

Offline The_Don

I contacted her first asking about booking, and then I got the email.

Cheers

OK thanks for the details

liamnorth

Sure you've let it go now as it was a long time ago (I found this thread by looking for Leyland girls).

But I'm 99% sure I've got her real name.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sure you've let it go now as it was a long time ago (I found this thread by looking for Leyland girls).

But I'm 99% sure I've got her real name.
Personally i'd not follow anything up in terms of paying her a visit etc as i've got more to lose than her so would never take the law into my own hands.
I guess the question is whether you can prove it's her or just think it's her and how you know this / what info you have.
If you can prove it's her then it may be acceptable to post her details / facebook etc on the basis that this type of info has recently been allowed on another scammer however Admin may want to approve any info before it's made public in case of a mix up.

Importantly is she still working / scamming in which case you need to post the details / link to her profile so that she can't scam anyone else

liamnorth

I wouldn't want to post her details on here, but it someone had done that to me I'd at least one them to know I knew who they were.

Not sure how to PM on here, but I would send you the name and you can at least confirm if it's her or not.

I could be wrong, but she is friends with other WG's in the Leyland/Preston area.

liamnorth

I'd considered meeting her several times in the past, so was aware of who she was. I'd have been raging if she had done this to me, knowing there was not a lot I could do in response. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I wouldn't want to post her details on here, but it someone had done that to me I'd at least one them to know I knew who they were.

Not sure how to PM on here, but I would send you the name and you can at least confirm if it's her or not.

I could be wrong, but she is friends with other WG's in the Leyland/Preston area.
As you are fairly new and don't have a post history then you won't have the PM facility so it's basically post for all to see or her name won't be known.
So do you know if she is still working, if so then what's her profile?

liamnorth

I'm not aware that she's still working. She's on Facebook though.

Offline Blackpool Rock

TBH i'm not even sure i'd recognise her now but someone else may as she scammed others too.
If you are sure it's her then it may be worth posting her facebook anyway and i'm sure someone will be happy to contact her friends as has happened with the other scammer

liamnorth

Someone 'Ellis may' recognise her.

liamnorth

It is 100% her, I'm confident of that now I've read some more threads on her scams.

Offline photoclicker

i could she used to work the lane

Offline Puntybollocks

Sure I saw her begging in the centre of Preston a few months ago.

liamnorth

Ellis May Matthews on Facebook I'm pretty sure.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah could be, certainly looks similar.
I'm not on FB and don't intend to sign up either so can only see the 1 main picture but i'm sure someone else will be able to confirm if they look at other pics / videos etc

liamnorth

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11078.0

It's definitely the same girl that is mentioned on the topic above.

Offline BP

Yeah thats her
Ive only just seen this thread (and others)
I saw her a few times years ago.  nobsock put me on to her from PP
Slowly she started getting more and more whacky and I decided to not bother again and next story she pulled a knife on some poor punter
You can't see her details on facebook but a google search brings up same profile where she replied to someone that shows her face in better light.
It's her alright
Edit:  I needed to blur my facebook profile pic ....doh!  :)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:16:21 am by BP »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah thats her
Ive only just seen this thread (and others)
I saw her a few times years ago.  nobsock put me on to her from PP
Slowly she started getting more and more whacky and I decided to not bother again and next story she pulled a knife on some poor punter
You can't see her details on facebook but a google search brings up same profile where she replied to someone that shows her face in better light.
It's her alright
Edit:  I needed to blur my facebook profile pic ....doh!  :)

Another punter who used to be on here did PM me to say he had also been robbed and that after she ripped him off the pimp turned up with a knife so i'd probably had a lucky escape.
If she still has a live FB account that's a shame as I was hoping she would have OD'd by now or decided to scam someone who took exception.
She's a cunt alright this one, best avoided

90sGuy

Just checked out her FB profile. Looks like some poor sod has married it, wouldn't surprise me if he was her supposed pimp she was threatening.
I wonder if she'll stop with the threats now her true ID is known...

Offline Fanningaway

Well lets agree if we find out she has robbed anyone else from the this day onwards shes getting viral exposed. Its quiet easy to do

I like the lack of political correctness so I'll say......I'll do it if we get proven reports of any further action. Not here say decent proof
Banned reason: Can't accept the ethos of the site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happyhappydays55

External Link/Members Only
The bitch is back in mill hill Blackburn pretending to be graciii I’d arranged everything via aw and she sent me her phone number which I stuck in google and surprise surprise it’s this thriving bitch!! Think I dodged a bullet with that one!!

Offline Blackpool Rock

The bitch is back in mill hill Blackburn pretending to be graciii I’d arranged everything via aw and she sent me her phone number which I stuck in google and surprise surprise it’s this thriving bitch!! Think I dodged a bullet with that one!!
You certainly have dodged a bullet mate and thanks for flagging, I see she is listing car meets and that she likes domination and is always in control.
What was the number she sent you as looking back through this thread I posted her original number and then subsequently posted an updated number

Offline Happyhappydays55

‭07594 393776‬

A quick google search and it shows the picture of her going by her other name mistress bitchz or something

Offline Blackpool Rock

‭07594 393776‬

A quick google search and it shows the picture of her going by her other name mistress bitchz or something
OK looks like a new number from those posted above, i'm getting this link from a google search which I agree the photos are her from her previous AW profiles
Also the ohoh link looks to be from Dec 17 so isn't an old historical profile, clearly back on the scene after a couple of years laying low  :thumbsdown:

Offline shaft10

Peter Sutcliffe would have sorted her right out !  :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just thinking under the site rules as you have actually arranged a punt you can post a negative review on her new AW and OHOH profiles also linking the previous threads on her.
Review would only need to say you arranged then realised she was a scammer from previous UKP reports but it would flag her new profile in it's own right

Offline Blackpool Rock

Phone number now showing on AW but changed from above and in Blackpool  :scare:
07706 993706

Also showing a veri pic but i'm crap at recognising people and i'm not convinced it's the same girl, nose ring and lip piercing possibly makes her look different, also not seen any previous pics of her with that tattoo across her shoulder blade but that could be newish
I'm not on Facebook etc so can't view photos etc but perhaps someone can take a look and compare