Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post review  (Read 714 times)

2348tel

Hi silly question I am try to put my first review up but I can't seem to put link up from aw site,  how do u do this help please. 

Offline The_Don

Hi silly question I am try to put my first review up but I can't seem to put link up from aw site,  how do u do this help please.

Normally copy/paste into the body of the review (see below screen shot)

Hidden Image/Members Only

See this for an idear of how to copy > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

Some members have kindly added guides and other useful, info to the WIKI. Which is a useful to new and seasoned punters, IMO. Take some time to read, it may help:

External Link/Members Only

Also to note

- Include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details (e.g. phone number).
- Include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

And from UKP site rules  >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 04:19:31 pm by The_Don »

Offline NelsonH

How do people work computers WITHOUT using copy/paste?

Must mean a lot of tedious typing.

2348tel

Hi thanks the_don just done my first review not the best but my first one,  hopefully I have put link up right lol

Offline The_Don

Copy/paste is the easier way but also reduces errors with incorrect linking.

i.e missing a number or letter.

As for the typing that up to the reviewer and over time, most refine what they add (IMO).

Offline Hk

what Region do I post a review, she work from Bradford, and she did a out call to Manchester, would I post the review on north-west or Yorkshire region
Many thanks

Offline Goldfinch

Online scutty brown

Northwest
reviews are posted in the area they are carried out in

Offline Hk

Thanks you all
Review to be follow soon

Offline Goldfinch

Online scutty brown

Hi thanks the_don just done my first review not the best but my first one,  hopefully I have put link up right lol

you may want to take some advice before posting another
its a little limited in content

but the link works!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:13:06 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Avg_Joe

phone generation, they've been brought up using phones and tablets and think computers are for us dinosaurs ! and thus have no idea how the internet and forums really work, if it's not on arsebook they don't know how to work it!
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Northwest
reviews are posted in the area they are carried out in

Just don't ask devon maverick   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online scutty brown

Just don't ask devon maverick   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You mean in Bristol, Wales?
Brunel's tunnel must have drained the Severn

Offline shagmore

phone generation, they've been brought up using phones and tablets and think computers are for us dinosaurs ! and thus have no idea how the internet and forums really work, if it's not on arsebook they don't know how to work it!
I never do a review on a phone, always on the PC, for 1 its quicker to type and you can see it better.

Offline The_Don

I still use my mobiles more than tablets and each has it benefits, depending on my location (and the key, for me).

But prefer to do reviews at a PC, its much easier with all they offer, IMO.