Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Bristol  (Read 1644 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JR99

Review: Still got It

Comms: I phoned the day before and had no problem making an appointment for the next morning. She texted the building and postcode. Sent me a conformation text about an hour before the meet and flat number when I texted I was outside. Comms were good.

Availability: I found it easy to get hold of her.

Parking: I did my usual park in Bedminster and walk in/out which I enjoy, but there is plenty of parking nearby in Queen’s Square etc.

Booking: 1 hour/£160

Value For Money: Just about ok. I think these are still Covid prices, and noticing an increase in WG numbers lately suspect some prices may have to come down. I don’t think that I’d go back at that price.

Service: Sexy Angelina excels in the service she gives, unless you wanted DFK which is currently off the cards, and not what I wanted anyway, or anal. A shower was available with great facilities, nice towels, nice flat. She greeted me in a red one-piece and see-through wrap, which soon came off as she got into blowing me OWO, which she does very well, this progressed to a little RO to open her up, as she was quite tight, then extensive fingering, which I love and she seems to like. This was both pussy and ass, with plenty of oil rubbed in. She has a responsive clit and sphincter, with both holes opening nicely after very little persuasion. Then back to more OWO and groping her cunt and ass, when about half an hour into our meet I checked if she would CIM and on the nod exploded into her. She spat it out into a wipe, and went off to the bathroom for a minute. We had a little break and a massage and chat before embarking on round two, which tbh I wasn’t sure I’d be up to, usually giving up after the first pop. But more OWO from Angelina soon got my attention, so on with the rubber and some proper cowgirl and prone fucking. Not being the fittest ape I eventually had to call a halt after edgeing it for a while, i wasn’t quite going to come again, even trying doggy [she didn’t want to do anal] until at my suggestion she went back to OWO and then got a cover for her finger which she played with my asshole with as she wanked and blew me, then I took over the hand duties and pushed her finger right in, which did the job and there was the miraculous second coming! [no blue pills involved]

Like Photos: Angelina has been in this game for a good while now, and so too have her photos. So although she is like them, being the woman in the pictures, to be fair to everyone, the years are starting to show, but not yet in a bad way.

Looks: Yes she has had work done, but personally I prefer that to empty tits and thin lips. I think she’d still be a size 6, which is to her advantage, although she is no gym-bunny and doesn’t have a “FITNESS BODY”.

Pros: Angelina’s great advantage over most WGs I have seen is that she will let you, gently, give her a proper fingering+thumbs in both holes and seems to like it, and she gives great oral. Enthusiasm counts for a lot, and I find it hard to come when with an unenthusiastic girl. With Angelina I came twice which is very unusual for me, and I am quite pleased I still can.
Although she has been a WG for a long time, she doesn’t seem to have become jaded, she has a good positive attitude, I’d say. Unlike a few others who clearly couldn’t give a shit about trying to give the customer a good time.

Cons: Sad to say, she was probably a 10 once upon a time, but age is starting to show. Then again, the same could be said of me, and I was probably never a 10 in the first place!

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: I had a great hour with Angelina – I know some haven’t because they didn’t find her so attractive, too fake, wrong voice or whatever. But I thought she was good enough in the looks department, and found she responded well to conversation and touch. Maybe it is sometimes down to what you bring to the party yourself, or just how you hit it off with the girl.

Offline Tumbling Dice

She’s a trooper for sure. Don’t scare her off guys. It’s Angelina for goodness sake. Imagine Bristol without her!? Seen her a few times over the years and always a great punt. A treat but for the discerning she’s a great shag. A great shag.

Offline Jonlove69

Offline Tumbling Dice

Well, you can call me a cynical opportunist but with all the negative feedback she’s been getting I’m taking the opportunity to make a booking with her. “Why?” I may hear you ask. Think of it this way, I’ll tell her I’ve got a UKP profile so she’ll probably fuck my brains out in one big full on shagathon. One mans misfortune may indeed prove to be another mans fortune. Marvellous.

Offline alabama1

Well, you can call me a cynical opportunist but with all the negative feedback she’s been getting I’m taking the opportunity to make a booking with her. “Why?” I may hear you ask. Think of it this way, I’ll tell her I’ve got a UKP profile so she’ll probably fuck my brains out in one big full on shagathon. One mans misfortune may indeed prove to be another mans fortune. Marvellous.

I am hoping you said that in jest...

Offline Horseman

So playing the old "Give me good service because I'm going to write a review"  :vomit:

I suspect thats just as likely to get a booking cancelled and IMO any SP given that treatment should tell you to do one. Its rather sleezy don't you think?