Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoveableLilly - Fareham  (Read 802 times)

6 review(s) for English_Lilly (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online TUXS

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Note - This is a review from a couple of weeks ago - Second visit, but almost identical from first visit a couple of months ago.

Date - A couple of weeks ago.

Comms - Text Lilly am - said I had seen her a couple of months ago and could we arrange meet PM - Super quick responses.

Location - Flat outskirts of Fareham - lots of parking - no problem.

Place - Flat clean and tidy.

Price - £300 - 1.5 hours.

Appearance - Requested stockings and heels (same as last visit) - Yes to all no problem - Lilly looked amazing.

MEET - So this was second visit as we clicked straight away first time. Explained how I liked her dirty talk and encouragement which we we did again.

Payment sorted and went to have a clean up in bathroom and came back to Lilly naked except stockings, underwear and heels - looked hot.

On to bed with kisses and cuddles and gentle touches. Finger play on Lilly whilst she played with me.

Condom on for OW and then she climbed on top - after 5 mins went to missionary and pounded away with lots of dirty talk and Louboutins round my ears.

Finished with her giving me a hand job, had a chat and round two was another hand job whilst she whispered naughty things in my ear.

Really like this lady - Lilly is a genuine nice person and I will visit again - so positive from me.

Offline andymars19

See she's retiring at the end of June...

Online TUXS

Just looked & that’s a shame - she’s working for another month though