Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Indian User ID 2269450  (Read 1534 times)

incognitomosquito

After being sorely disappointed with Indian Raveena cancelling on me, poor lass has the flu, I've phoned this lass who advertises an hourly rate

External Link/Members Only

Now has anyone seen this lass at all?  I managed to convince her to see me for half an hour next week, but made it clear that I would cancel if I needed to but

...she doesn't sound Indian or British born.  Dare I say she sounds eastern European.

Has anyone had the pleasure?

And before anyone mentions anything about Reena External Link/Members Only, cannot get through to her at ALL!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:03:58 pm by incognitomosquito »

Offline Pauluk1

Not seen her but I would make certain the services you want are available.  Her enjoys list is crap.  Feedback looks ok though.

brummierob

Got to agree...her enjoys list is on the extremley short side...that combined with the the EE style accent on the phone should be getting your spider sense tingling !!!!

Offline Taggart

Doesnt like any of the things I do, so she's no from me.

Have you search Hindi or punjabi in the language tab to find more Indian ladies.

Oh how I wish Hotstuffxxx from Coventry/Bham would come back. She was hotter than vindaloo.....

dilettante

Looks a l-i-t-t-l-e bit too good to be true - are those photos genuine?

Offline Pauluk1

couldn't find the gallery pics anywhere else.
The first pic in the blog is fake.  This one she probably picked to look similar to her.
I would personally avoid.

incognitomosquito

Thanks for the tips lads. 

Tried to phone Indian Reena today....I hate to sound fetishist, but I have to sleep with one soon.  Living in Birmingham for so long and believing these women to be out of reach and suddenly been given a opportunity to simply because my mindset has changed....I can't handle it.  Will try and language search on AW then!

Blitzed

Sorry to seem thick.  ;) but where is the language tab on AW

Offline Pauluk1

When searching, click on the interviews tab and the language bit is in there.