Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who has the best tits in Brum?  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Neromatrix

OK guys, in your opinion who has the best Mellons in the brum area?

I would say that it is Angel in Walsall. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:31:46 pm by Neromatrix »

Offline Punterperson1971

Yep she gets my vote although this one does too.
36gg natural mix race girl.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Juankerr

If we are talking best rather than biggest I'd say Chardonnay.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Donman

Offline Juankerr

They are fake though

OP didn't say best natural or fake, IMO they are the best.

Offline Flunkagenda

This is almost certainly going to get me in trouble for not reviewing, but I have changed my use of this forum recently and have started to contribute. Anyway I saw Brooke (External Link/Members Only) whilst I was only lurking on here and although specific details have faded from reviewable fact, her breasts were incredible and well worthy of worship (great attitude too for what it’s worth)

Note: Brooke is a tourer but used a number of West Mids locations.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:19:23 pm by Flunkagenda »

speedygonzalez

Blond Samantha would get my vote on this one.

External Link/Members Only (Profile down at the moment)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sam gets my vote too.never thought I’d say this but if anything there a bit too big.areolas are nice and big too.only criticism is her nipples are small but didn’t really matter.she knows how to use those wmd’s to full effect.anyone know why her profile is down? She didn’t take it down when she went back home.
.SG.

Offline niterider2019

Cocklover Christy get my vote External Link/Members Only nice and heavy

as does this lady External Link/Members Only - haven't seen her since her at your service days so reminds me I must book her in

these are on my hot list for future visits:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

so will report back when seen  :hi:

Offline ScouserRod

I agree with dblicious-Brooke has a magnificent set of tits !!

Offline jc1971

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:29:21 pm by jc1971 »

Offline Littlefoot

Would have to agree, surely there's not a better pair out there.

Offline bearcat69

Hot Kim x had a very nice pair... Shame she doesn't seem to be working right now, wouldn't mind having another go on them :wacko:

Shame they were 'enhanced' as well. Very nice for fake titties though. Probably the nicest fake titties I've handled to be honest.

I have to say though... Not a huge amount of options for good SP's with big tits in Brum come to mind, other than the ones that have already been mentioned. Plenty of girls with a nice pair of smaller titties come to mind, but, to my mind, it feels somehow 'wrong' mentioning them in such a thread. :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:39:42 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Excalibur

I wouldn’t mind knowing your take Bearcat on some of the ‘smaller’ titted girls as big pendulous titties don’t do a lot for me. 

Although I’ve not seen her reports on External Link/Members Only SweetsexyAmy suggest her tits are special. Teen Bella External Link/Members Only tits are meant to be a wonder but her feedback is shocking even if you get see her and not B and S.

Offline ged72

Hot Kim x had a very nice pair... Shame she doesn't seem to be working right now, wouldn't mind having another go on them :wacko:

Shame they were 'enhanced' as well. Very nice for fake titties though. Probably the nicest fake titties I've handled to be honest.

I have to say though... Not a huge amount of options for good SP's with big tits in Brum come to mind, other than the ones that have already been mentioned. Plenty of girls with a nice pair of smaller titties come to mind, but, to my mind, it feels somehow 'wrong' mentioning them in such a thread. :unknown:

Hot Kim briefly resurfaced last month and I managed to sort a visit, I was going to leave a review but her profile went down again a few days later!

Totally agree, a fine pair considering they were enhanced.

Offline Punterperson1971

Hot Kim briefly resurfaced last month and I managed to sort a visit, I was going to leave a review but her profile went down again a few days later!

I saw her ages ago regrettably didn’t review but if I recall fairly pleasant

Offline Arbetare

This is almost certainly going to get me in trouble for not reviewing, but I have changed my use of this forum recently and have started to contribute. Anyway I saw Brooke (External Link/Members Only) whilst I was only lurking on here and although specific details have faded from reviewable fact, her breasts were incredible and well worthy of worship (great attitude too for what it’s worth)

Note: Brooke is a tourer but used a number of West Mids locations.

Yep, I'd agree she had a cracking pair of natural tits and puts them to good use. Which reminds me I'm due a return visit.

Offline Flunkagenda

I saw her in Liverpool a few years ago and she is in my top 3, maybe even number 1. It’s a pity she’s not around for a return visit (and review this time)

Offline Punterperson1971

I saw her in Liverpool a few years ago and she is in my top 3, maybe even number 1. It’s a pity she’s not around for a return visit (and review this time)
[/quote\]

She’s good for a rom.

Offline Flunkagenda

Ah, I think I’m on about a different Hot Kim (xxx rather than x) who was Hungarian. I saw her in Liverpool but she toured Bham (Broad St ish) semi regularly and has also disappeared recently. She was superb!

Offline bearcat69

Ah, I think I’m on about a different Hot Kim (xxx rather than x) who was Hungarian. I saw her in Liverpool but she toured Bham (Broad St ish) semi regularly and has also disappeared recently. She was superb!

The one I was talking about I thought was Hungarian too and had one x in her name and used to tour between Liverpool and Birmingham. Although, who knows, she could have been Romanian for all I know. I do recall a different Hot Kim with xxx after her name, and she was a Romanian as far as I know, but I never saw her. Did always think she looked well... Hot. But wasn't too impressed by the rather limited sounding service and slightly over the top prices.

Offline Punterperson1971

The one I was talking about I thought was Hungarian too and had one x in her name and used to tour between Liverpool and Birmingham. Although, who knows, she could have been Romanian for all I know. I do recall a different Hot Kim with xxx after her name, and she was a Romanian as far as I know, but I never saw her. Did always think she looked well... Hot. But wasn't too impressed by the rather limited sounding service and slightly over the top prices.
Yes I remember there was a hot Kim who was Hungarian and a hot Kim who is a Romanian she’s the one I saw,she was a decent (ish) punt tho and very sexy.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:40:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Flunkagenda

Yep! This is who I am referring too (sorry about the x confusion)

Offline Punterperson1971

Yep! This is who I am referring too (sorry about the x confusion)
No problem the Hungarian hot Kim was really good if I remember correctly.

Offline Flunkagenda

No problem the Hungarian hot Kim was really good if I remember correctly.

Agreed. Like I mentioned previous, top 3 and probably number 1 truth be told so far. And to stay on topic her breasts (enhanced) were great too.

Offline Littlefoot

I remember the Hungarian Hot Kim X she had a great record on here. 29 positive 0 neutrals 0 negatives

Never got round to meeting her. Hopefully she'll come back. Great tits!

Offline Juankerr

I remember the Hungarian Hot Kim X she had a great record on here. 29 positive 0 neutrals 0 negatives

Never got round to meeting her. Hopefully she'll come back. Great tits!

After briefly resurfacing recently, the profile appears to have gone completely now. I was interested in seeing her again but was put off as the likes list had become more limited than before with no mention of OWO or the extra £20 for CIM as previously stated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Dead Link)