Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Jessica - Birmingham  (Read 1575 times)

Offline cocabean100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girls either through AW or the private club she works at?  I'm keen to see her but with 2 reviews (1 positive for a good experience and one bad for poor communications), i can't decide.

Any other thoughts welcome.

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 05:26:11 pm by cocabean100 »

Offline claud223

Sounds a bit dodgy, look at her location:

Town:   London
County:   Birmingham
Region:   West Midlands

Unless London is now in Birmingham west midlands!!

Offline The first of his name

Ive had her in my hotlist since pretty much the day she joined but there has been basically no change in her profile since that day (such as the promised new photos) and her ad on Backpage has also stayed the same and just regularly reposted. Shame as she seems exactly the sort I'd like but there are so many good, reliable and well reviewed ladies able to provide the same services in the area for less money in most cases that I personally can't justify the risk.

External Link/Members Only

Offline cocabean100

Just to add more to this.  I tried to book something up, she is based in Birmingham but she wanted a deposit so decide to leave it.

Offline Discord

A time waster I would say like so many of these women on Adultwork offering domination tend to be.  I approached her about a booking some time ago and received a couple of brief replies initially but then when I told her the things I'd be interested in doing to help her plan the session she ignored me.  I'm not into anything extreme so it wasn't as if i was suggesting things to offend her.  In the event that she didn't want to do everything I suggested she could just have replied picking and choosing a few things off my list that she was happy with.  As often tends to be the case with these empty headed fools though she decided to ignore me instead.  It really is ridiculous, they are offering a service for a price but when they get a serious enquiry about said service they ignore it.