Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Agnes of Bristol  (Read 3567 times)

4 review(s) for ~.~Agnus~.~ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£: 50 for 30 mins
When: 13.30 07.03.14

I've had my beadies on her for a week or two and managed to squeeze a 30 min punt during my lunch break today.
Good comms., very pleasant phone manner, texted full address details on request. The apartment block is fairly new, very clean and discrete and simple to found with satnav or not.
Agnes is a real Pole saucepot and loves a bit of kink (but not on a half hour, that will be a return visit for me). 5'5" approx, about 29 yrs old, dyed blonde, slim figure, small tits, shaved puss. Wearing sexy skimpies under a faux-leather LBD.
Tongue firmly planted down my throat as soon as I got in the bedroom and we both disrobed whilst lips locked. Agnes is a really sexy girl who moved down to some deep oral, all the time keeping her slutty eye contact.
Then onto some RO which she seemed to enjoy and writhed about on the bed accordingly.
On with a condom and I shot my load in missionary.
Chatted as I got dressed then lead me out with a goodbye snog.
She is going back to Poland tomorrow till March 18th, and only charged me £50 instead of the listed amount for half an hour ''because I'm in a good mood and it is sunny'' Can't argue with that!

Happy hunting.

Offline BogBog1

Aah, I was on the point of seeing her yesterday but something made me change my mind at the last minute... now we have a review on here from a respected member, I'm in there when she's back later in March.

Offline Hormann

+1  Saw her this week for an hour.
This was a great punt, best in ages. Looks great, keen to please, loads of eye contact, good english, nice flat.
Struggled a bit to rise for round two but she insisted on bouncing around on top of me, facing, and reverse, eventually bringing things to
another happy conclusion.
Left smiling and muttering to myself "wow, what a punt".

Offline wtpcf

Another vote here for Agnes External Link/Members Only.

Excellent 1hr gfe - good massage, owo, ro, covered cowgirl, slow and sensuous which is just what I asked for. Good company, good english, pictures are of her and, as a very pleasant surprise, she is prettier than the photos. Reminds me a bit of Olivia 1881657 - if you like her (which I do) my bet would be you'd like Agnes too. Only downside is she smokes (not on the job...) but that didn't bother me.

Enthusiastic service, trim bod, good comms, straightforward person = very good punt.

valleypunter

No Longer Lady Agnes... now just Agnes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I wonder if she's more of a slut?