Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAMEENA Masquerade girls  (Read 851 times)

Offline Tryagaintim

External Link/Members Only

So I met Sameena this morning whilst on a early lunch, the comm's from the agency were fine I rang up, made the booking got the address etc.

Turned up knocked on the door, was let in by a very pretty Asian girl. She wasn't the girl in the pictures on the site. If she was, the pictures must be really old.

She seemed nice enough, did the paper work. Asked me to get undressed and offered me a massage to start with....

It was at this point I realised this was going to be a shit punt, the one handed 2 minute rub on my arm was dyer!!

She them said can you get hard so I can put a condom on you......
I told her well play with him and he'll soon stand to attention.... She sighed.... and give him a little wiggle, to her surprise the little man was now a much bigger man lol.

She then attempted to give me head, I say attempted because she put the end in her mouth and just gave him a not very nice rough wank.

She the got on top for 30 seconds, complained he was to big, which is bollocks as he's only average on a good day....

From there it was doggy where she stopped every 2 minutes to ask me if I was done.

Thankfully a few minutes later I was..... then during chitchat as I got ready she said "If you had said you were in the army at the start I would have been more interested in fucking you". Charming lol......

All in all shit punt, boring fuck, no enthusiasm, shit head.

Keep your money lads and have a wank!!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Ladylover339)
Banned by:

Offline Laslo

Yes very attractive Indian girl and not many around , would agree she has no interest in providing a service , waste of time ! Gabby with masquerades or Nicole with Gracies if you like Indians much better service  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

Sorry it was so poor  :hi:

She will not survive for long with such a poor attitude and service   :thumbsdown:

Offline darlomick2014

sorry to hear buddy. It's surprising really for masquerades because i generally class them as one of the best i always know i' am going to have a good punt when i book with Masquerades .

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
sorry to hear buddy. It's surprising really for masquerades because i generally class them as one of the best i always know i' am going to have a good punt when i book with Masquerades .

He isn't complaining about the agency, he said comms were fine. Don't know how you can know you're going to have a good punt.  :unknown:

This is why reviews are so valuable, it shows when a prossie lets her standards slip. 

Offline Darlobloke

As a client of said agency a couple of reviews of masquerade girls ladies would be tip top so we can also have some good punts 👍. Cheers

Online The Outsider

Asked me to get undressed and offered me a massage to start with..

That's always a red flag for me! Pretty much never enjoy a punt that starts with the offer of a massage.  Not since visiting parlours in Leeds and Manchester "back in the day" anyway.   

Sorry it was crap, but thanks for the review.