Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Memory lane Susie of Newcastle  (Read 1645 times)

Newcastle lad

I wondered if anyone remembered Susie/ sue who I saw a lot back in the day. First in Dawson, then Gosforth then near the North terrace pub in spiral tongues. Large boobed relatively mature lady. She actually hypnotised me during sex once. Thing is her old domme page with a hundred pics or so is still up so might help you guys remember. External Link/Members Only.  Love to know what happened to her and if she's still around. Thanks folks.

Offline Superad

I'm sure she was one of my first punts. In a flat on Claremont Rd near the windmill. But I'm sure she also went by the name of Sara. She had a mummy tummy but cracking tits.

Offline Knight Templar

she was one of my first punts too , as you say by the name of sara, and yer she certainly had a great pair of tits , these days she would be s little bit too larger for my tastes , but everything changes even our taste in punting

percythepunt

She's back on AW aswww.adultwork.com/4603598 or External Link/Members Only

Tits as good as they were back in the day

11 review(s) found for Busty_MILF_KAT linked to in above post (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Moresomes

I wondered if anyone remembered Susie/ sue who I saw a lot back in the day. First in Dawson, then Gosforth then near the North terrace pub in spiral tongues. Large boobed relatively mature lady. She actually hypnotised me during sex once. Thing is her old domme page with a hundred pics or so is still up so might help you guys remember. External Link/Members Only.  Love to know what happened to her and if she's still around. Thanks folks.

She worked in Seaton Deleval on Blyth Road for a while.
I saw her there a couple of times. Pretty hefty, but a magnificent rack.  :thumbsup:

Offline mike336

Hi susie or Kat how are you

Offline Sar-Major

She worked in Seaton Deleval on Blyth Road for a while.
I saw her there a couple of times. Pretty hefty, but a magnificent rack.  :thumbsup:

Yep, I can remember going there years ago. She had a plant-pot in the window when she was busy, and removed it when she was free.  ;)

Fekin awesome set o tits...............  :rolleyes:  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Paulost

Remember seeing her in delaval .... me and my mate went along I said to her my mates in the van and she says bring him in it only worked out she went to school with him 😄. She done the pair of us .......two for the price of one was alright if memory serves me right 😄.. Not really my cup of tea but a fantastic rack

skullflower

She was my very first punt when she was based in spital tongues around 2003/4 i think. In agreement great tits.

Offline Sar-Major

Hi susie or Kat how are you

Got to agree with you on your comment Mike.

Op!!! hasn't logged back in since becoming a member, and posting this thread on July 2nd  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline portable

That's her? She was my first punt too! Might have to pay her a visit for old times sake. Limited service in hindsight, and still seems a little limited but might be worth it.

11 review(s) found for Busty_MILF_KAT linked to in above post (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline The Outsider

What a happy co-incidence that "someone" is looking for her just now as she returns!  :lol:

Offline Kev3773

What a happy co-incidence that "someone" is looking for her just now as she returns!  :lol:

Yeah registered 4 days ago, touted her less than an hour later and never been seen since  :dash:

Offline nemobile1

She was my first punt in Seaton Delaval seen her a few times in Blyth too she had great tits and eased me into this hobby

Offline nerascal

Is that Susie on the link?

I remember her being bigger plus dark hair. Saw her and her blonde friend years ago somewhere nr the racecourse I think in Gosforth years ago. Susie was bigger than I go for but was great fun.
I vaguely recall the blonde she worked with being a bit shit. Lots of fake moans and groans and not very attractive.

percythepunt

100% her, seen as her as suzie, sara, and most recently as kat......only booked her as "kat" because I recognised the nipples, and had a good laugh with her about the old days.

Offline Sar-Major

100% her, seen as her as suzie, sara, and most recently as kat......only booked her as "kat" because I recognised the nipples, and had a good laugh with her about the old days.

So where's the review then Percy Boy.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

percythepunt

To be honest SM there wasn't anything constructive I had to add to the recent couple of "kat" reviews, if she hadn't of been reviewed recently or my opinion had varied from the others then I'd have put pen to paper.

davel69

She was my first punt too. Remember shitting myself before hand. Seen her a few times. I would like to see her again for old times.

Offline Moresomes

I would like to see her again for old times.

If you do, don't forget the review.

Offline waynekerr600

If you do, don't forget the review.

He's forgotten a fair few of them.

Offline Sausageballs

She was one of my first punts aswell, on Claremont road,from the back of the sport

Offline Superad

She used to advertise in the classified section of the chronicle under personal services. Don't think I would want to see her now.

Offline Tattooed.Gent

She was, I think, my first ever punt, from a block of flats nearFawdon metro?
I've wandered before that it would be great to round my career off with a return visit but thought she had stopped working. After a recent glut of bookings, some which I'm not sure I could ever better, I've been considering knocking it on the head. This looks like a very definite way to go.

Offline BustaN

Bloody hell... I am sure I contacted her way back when (may of been around 2004-6)

I never seen her cos I was shy and trying to make my mind up as to which lady I should see first.

Think I recall Demi Desire, Tiffany Tees (from Redcar), and. a couple of other indies where on the list too, before I later found out about NG etc... Thinking back to my initial list though, I guess I had a thing for big busty ladies :)