Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alnwick, amble  (Read 1031 times)

Dave2107

Does anyone know where I can get a massage with HR in Northumberland, alnwick or amble area?

Cheers

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Does anyone know where I can get a massage with HR in Northumberland, alnwick or amble area?

Cheers

Same reply as the last time you asked I would imagine.

Offline waynekerr600

What is it with these people who have been registered for years suddenly popping up and asking for advice?

All seems very odd to me.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
What is it with these people who have been registered for years suddenly popping up and asking for advice?

All seems very odd to me.

Yeah, nobody knew the last time he asked, I don't know what he expects to have changed in 4 weeks.

He's been around the forum long enough to know the only one in the area he's asking about retired quite some time ago.

Offline waynekerr600

I'm wondering if a troll has registered a load of accounts and is working their way through them.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I'm wondering if a troll has registered a load of accounts and is working their way through them.

Could quite well be, as always time will tell.

Offline ashmag

External Link/Members Only
I think this lass is from a couple of miles from Amble
Not for me but she is there

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only
I think this lass is from a couple of miles from Amble
Not for me but she is there

OP's looking for a masseuse  not a prossie though.    :unknown:

Offline ashmag

Offline Sar-Major

OP's looking for a masseuse  not a prossie though.    :unknown:

Understood DM, However sometimes you have to take "What" you can get. Maybe a WG would be happy to give him a "Rub n Tug"  :unknown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Understood DM, However sometimes you have to take "What" you can get. Maybe a WG would be happy to give him a "Rub n Tug"  :unknown:

:hi: :hi:

He's been a member nearly 3 years S-M, made two posts, one last month one this month, both asking the same. What's he going to do, post the same question again next month. Einstein defined insanity as repeating the same action and expecting different results.   
Like I said he's been around long enough to know the only masseuse who operated in that area retired quite a while ago.

Offline shaft10

He's been a member nearly 3 years S-M, made two posts, one last month one this month, both asking the same. What's he going to do, post the same question again next month. Einstein defined insanity as repeating the same action and expecting different results.   
Like I said he's been around long enough to know the only masseuse who operated in that area retired quite a while ago.

+1

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' (Einstein)

He was rarely wrong  :D