Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Truly British Meghan in Cambridge  (Read 994 times)

Offline emirates52

Anyone seen Meghan recently? External Link/Members Only
Reviews seem to have indicated a decline in service and a rise in weight. On the other hand she is still charging £170 per hour (and presumably getting it) so she can't be that bad - and I'm running out of other options in Cambridge.

Offline Rock123

I saw her a couple of weeks ago but as I've made several reviews of her I didn't see the point of making a new one as there was nothing new to add what I last wrote about her.

She isn't stick thin and neither is she fat. If you are also looking for a toned SP then she isn't for you although I wouldn't class her voluptuous either. A bit in between the two i.e. she has some meat on her to hold onto but still fit enough.

She is vanilla to me but also reliable as I know what I get from her and £90 (I'd never pay the hour fee) for 30mins is worth it for the infrequent times that I visit her, especially as her oral skills are still at the same level from when I first started to see her.

The lack of british SP's in Cambridge also adds to the fact that of that reliability factor of service I know I am going to receive. Yes a vanilla service (for me) but I know what I am getting whereas booking romanians here I don't and at this period of time I prefer knowing the service I will receive rather than the unknown probable terrible service romanians provide.

The exception is of course british SP's who tour Cambridge but I make sure to do my homework on here of them first before booking if I have never seen them before.

Offline emirates52

Thanks for that, it's really helpful. When you say she is vanilla is that because of the services she offers, or just that she doesn't really get into it or give of a suitably dirty vibe? TBH with no one touring at the moment I like the look of it might have to be Megs or a trip out of town.

Offline Rock123

Thanks for that, it's really helpful. When you say she is vanilla is that because of the services she offers, or just that she doesn't really get into it or give of a suitably dirty vibe? TBH with no one touring at the moment I like the look of it might have to be Megs or a trip out of town.

What she states on her profile is accurate so there isn't any hidden surprises from that point of view. This is what I wrote last year:-

I do like Megan but she is quite 'vanilla' but indeed she offers a good service and is enthusiastic.

I don't know but each time I see her (about 7-8 times over the past 2 years but none in the past 6 months) I go off her a little bit and it isn't because of anything she has done but I just find her more and more vanilla each time.

I mean sometimes I'll take vanilla because there is no other choice and I know the service I will get will be a good one, but at the moment I'm waiting my time for some other english/british girls who tour here who I'd give a go before seeing Megan again.

Certainly not for an hour - I think £90 for half an hour is much more reasonable for vanilla - I'm not paying £160 for something I think is vanilla to me."

I meant really in terms of excitement and trying new SP's (british SP's) I'd rather try them first than go back to Megan as I know what I'll get but if my infrequent visits to her became more frequent I'd become more tiresome of her.

Certainly I'll never pay £170 for the hour but I would suggest £90 for 30 minutes is decent enough for the infrequent times I visit her.