Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian invasion - Cambridge  (Read 706 times)

Zidan82

Has anyone else noticed the invasion of Brazilian WGs in Cambridge lately? Whilst the profiles are generally quite nice to look at, they often look way too good to be true. It makes me wonder whether this is actually the Romanian invasion, but relabeled as Brazilian.

Not seen any reviews in the review section, but would be interested to know if anyone has had any good punts with any Brazilian WGs lately.

Offline dingledongle

Have also noticed this mate. Been tempted by a few but they never answered messages so I got a bit suspicious, especially after seeing more profiles flood in. I bet sneaky Sergei is behind it

Offline Rock123

Has anyone else noticed the invasion of Brazilian WGs in Cambridge lately? Whilst the profiles are generally quite nice to look at, they often look way too good to be true. It makes me wonder whether this is actually the Romanian invasion, but relabeled as Brazilian.

Not seen any reviews in the review section, but would be interested to know if anyone has had any good punts with any Brazilian WGs lately.

I suspect they are Romanian skanks pretending to be Brazilian or Spanish.

Offline jakes

I have met, reviewed and recommended one of the Brazillians. 

Offline lvtpunt

Alot of the roms are relabelling themselves as "latinas" but I think one or two of the brazilians might be genuine. Not my thing personally, saw one a few years ago but seem a bit full of themselves.

Will check above mentioned review, see if it can change my mind  :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:50:51 pm by lvtpunt »