Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD and Michelle Independent - 3-some  (Read 2314 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overnight with KDD at a West End hotel, with a special guest appearance by Michelle for a couple of hours in a rare outcall for her.

Both largely reviewed on here already, but a first for them together!

The overnight with Kristen had already been arranged a couple of weeks ago...following my postponement from earlier in the month.
Suggested a 3-some to her, and after some discussion, decided that we should invite someone that was new to both of us. Now you're probably thing at this point that Michelle wouldn't be the ideal match here in that she is very GFE, and to be fair  to her, when I asked her about it, she was quite unsure at first and a bit worried about Kristen's "adventurous" antics! Nonetheless, she not only agreed to meet up, but also to do it as an outcall which she wasn't offering at the time.

Comms were exceptional in the 2 weeks leading up to the meeting, including a fair bit of reassurance to Michelle that KDD wouldn't be too extreme with her ;-)

On the night, KDD arrived first, about 30 mins before Michelle. Managed to get upgraded to a suite by the nice hotel people so we had plenty of room and furniture to play with...in fact we didn't even make it to the bedroom at all as a 3-some! KDD changed into some very sexy lingerie and started with some FK, teasing and rubbing me, but conscious that I couldn't lose any clothing just yet as I had to let Michelle in! Difficult to contain myself! Michelle duly arrived bang on time, and in walked this tall stunning blonde...little make-up but not really needed...very natural sexiness. A few introductory kisses all around....maybe a couple of nervous glances by Michelle at the arsenal of sex toys that K had brought along and had unpacked onto one of the tables, before she disappeared into the bathroom to freshen up and to change into something less comfortable! ;-)

While she was doing that, K managed to remove my clothing very swiftly and before I knew it was being subjected to a very deep and sloppy BJ. M emerged from the bathroom wearing a very sexy black "string dress" (I know I'll get moaned at for calling it that, but there wasn't really much to it...she did look fucking gorgeous in it though!). She immediately joined K in giving me a dual BJ, both taking it in turns, and also both licking my cock up and down at the same time...fantastic. From there it moved on to a blur of 3-way DTBJ, rimming, fingering and kissing....M & K both enjoying each other as well as pandering to my needs! Lots of mixed 69's over various bits of furniture...although I recall the carpet probably saw most of the action...including K squirting on it :)

K then persuaded M to try a strap-on, which she did, and seemed quite pleased and happy to have this new black cock to play with...which she did straight away with some DV on K before some DP with various position changes. I think Michelle's status of "straight" on her profile needs to be reviewed now, along with the addition of a whole load of new "likes" too! At this point I think we were only about 20-30 mins into the 2 hours...the rest was a blur of fucking, sucking, licking, squirting, a-play all round, anal, 69's, sex in so many positions and combinations I just can't remember them all! My main aim was to try to hold off cuming. Really didn't want it to end with these 2 gorgeous sex fiends just treating me to a couple of hours of full-on ecstacy! M & K were also really full-on with each other too which was great to see...and I have some amazing images which will live with me forever! :-)

At just over the 2 hour mark, I couldn't hold out any more and just exploded. To be honest, I have no idea how or where! :-) All I remember is my nose and tongue firmly in between Michelle's legs as she sat astride me in a 69 and both of them sucking, rimming, wanking and licking me.  I just lay on the floor for a couple of minutes in pure sensory overload, before looking up eventually to see two very happy faces looking back at me! A few swigs of champagne out of the bottle for me, Red bull for Michelle, and we sat around discussing UKP for a bit before Michelle finally had to go. Definitely one to see again!

...and now we're still only 3 hours or so into a (what turned out to be 14 hours!) overnight booking!

A shower and a lounge around with K, before a few more hours of fun...on the bed mostly this time!...before eventually falling asleep sometime after midnight...then resuming in the morning for a couple more hours of trademark KDD fun when she sadly had to go to work.

A fantastic night all round...confirmed by the huge smile on my face still this morning, the condom count (have found 18 so far...still looking!), and my throbbing cock!

Expensive, yes, but oh so worth it! :-)

...and absolutely fucking shattered this morning! Back to bed in a bit I think! :-)

Mij
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:37:02 pm by Mij »

Offline hendrix

Great review, glad it worked out!  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I notice the overnight rate for MissKDD is £1300 ----------------- for the same amount of money I could have a 14 night holiday in Thailand, each to their own I suppose.     :hi:

ricardo1955

Oh, you lucky, lucky man…..

squeezebox

Good match up.  :thumbsup:

Michelles' recent pictures certainly look good. Miss KDD sounds like an excellent punt, especially when introducing/corrupting new girls to the more "PSE" elements.

When I get to London in the summer, I have a few plans and ideas on match ups that would suit Miss KDD very well (and me of course)....for experimental purposes you understand... :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh, you lucky, lucky man…..

Luck does not come into it, you simply need the cash.      :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline anyfucker

Luck does not come into it, you simply need the cash.      :hi: :hi: :hi:
not only do you need the cash you also need to be able to get away for a night.
if i could conjure up a reason i'd do it in a flash, both girls are great.

Offline Mij

I notice the overnight rate for MissKDD is £1300 ----------------- for the same amount of money I could have a 14 night holiday in Thailand, each to their own I suppose.     :hi:

JRC, yes, on the surface it does sound expensive, but my punting opportunities are quite rare these days now so I want to be assured of having a VFM punt. I'm not going to disclose exactly what was paid to each of them, but I had in excess of 10 'woman-hours' of (reasonably guaranteed, based on personal experience with K, and good reviews - yours included - for M) mind-blowing sex for much less than the hourly rate I'd normally pay for an outcall. I just chose to have them all at once and not all separate punts.

fredpunter

That's an intriguing idea, keep your annual punting budget the same but only punt 3 or 4 times a year, that would lead to some decent partying. So long as you don't get too fond of it and start doing it every week.

Offline Jimmyredcab

JRC, yes, on the surface it does sound expensive, but my punting opportunities are quite rare these days now so I want to be assured of having a VFM punt. I'm not going to disclose exactly what was paid to each of them, but I had in excess of 10 'woman-hours' of (reasonably guaranteed, based on personal experience with K, and good reviews - yours included - for M) mind-blowing sex for much less than the hourly rate I'd normally pay for an outcall. I just chose to have them all at once and not all separate punts.

Your money ------------------- your choice.       :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

d00fer

Good review Mij, and glad the threesome worked out well

password02

Excellent review - that is 2 big reviews for some of these girls within the week - Thanks for sharing - seeing Michelle next week to catch up with a 2 hour session -

The 3some with KDD & MI looks amazing and again I am very green with Envy  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Agreed about Michelle challenging her AW statues to Bi - I have had 3somes with her and Cindy several times, she just did a FFFM with Adele & PC and now KDD & MI - She is stunning and a great FCK - Cannot wait until Monday

Offline monstar

Thanks for the excellent review Mij - great idea getting these two together.

I have my first meeting with MissKDD booked in a few weeks and am looking forward to her more "adventurous antics", as I'm usually very vanilla in my bookings - hoping to tick off anal from my bucket list and indulge my filthy side! :wacko:

I also want to tick off threesome this year and I'm spoilt for choice as it seems all the top reviewed girls in London are willing to take duo bookings together - kudos to all the duo pioneers. :hi:

Offline The Beano

Darn you Mij! I've got these two ladies lined up for a few weeks time. I was excited enough, but now I've read your excellent review I cannot wait!!!!!

squeezebox

Darn you Mij! I've got these two ladies lined up for a few weeks time. I was excited enough, but now I've read your excellent review I cannot wait!!!!!

Look on the positive side, MI has now been "broke in" with Miss KDD, so your experience could go to the next level!

Offline hendrix

password02

So where are the photos for this one?   :unknown:

NIK mate you need to keep up with some of the popular London girls -

You must have been the 14th or 15th member who has asked the same question. her pics were taken down many many months ago perhaps over a year maybe

Offline ciscoxxx69

Another great review MIJ  :drinks:

Fires me up for meeting with KDD later this week...
Can't wait to see her 'get her squirt on' Mmm
Nothing better than seeing her projectile gush and hearing her filthy encouragement...  :cool:
Only a few more sleeps.... :yahoo: