Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent (Aldgate)  (Read 2618 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline JoeyRamone

Doesn't really need another review, but since I went I thought I'd do one for consistency.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Date of meeting -02/10/2018

Location - Aldgate (private flat)

Type of meeting - Incall

Price paid / time spent - £80 / 30mins

Summary - Having seen Michelle loads before, there's not much to add to my previous reviews, nor others reviews for that matter. She's incredibly consistent with her service; great attitude, professional, very tentative and relaxing, all round star SP. I had a quick look at her profile on Sunday, spotted she had a opening Tuesday, text her on Monday to which she promptly replied and all sorted for the following day. I arrived about ten mins early but she was happy for me to come up and was ready for me, which was nice it meant not having to hang around in Aldgate. She's only a short walk from the station, so easy to get it. Nice clean apartment, nice clean Michelle (as ever). A great half hour, all my (vanilla) service expectations met and done very well; FK, OWO, RO, fingering, protected sex. Shower offered before and after, as well as a drink. I'm not one to go and pay a woman to talk, but another plus point about Michelle is she speaks very good English, can hold a conversation, and remembers her clients so asks about things you spoke of on a prior visit.

Conclusion - I've never had a bad time with Michelle, she's a great SP and is fun to be with.

Return? - Absolutely.

Rating - Positive

Offline Malvolio

I think she's a good SP too, but you don't need to keep giving her positive reviews.

Online Waterhouse

I think she's a good SP too, but you don't need to keep giving her positive reviews.
I thought that was the whole point, so long as you don't trigger a new review of the same SP that you've seen yourself within 12 months unless a neutral or negative.

Offline lewisjones23

I thought that was the whole point, so long as you don't trigger a new review of the same SP that you've seen yourself within 12 months unless a neutral or negative.

10 months since the OP’s last positive review of her

Online Waterhouse

10 months since the OP’s last positive review of her
Check again.... 1 year and 10 months.

Offline zinger

I don't see a problem with a positive review every 1yr10months... it's good to keep things up to date :)

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review OP. Looks like she been on my HL since December 15. Trouble is my HL has recently tipped into 5 pages. Hopefully I will get to see a few more of them, Not surprised you had a good time for she has an excellent record of positives :hi: