Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weirdest rates?  (Read 991 times)

Offline manoir

I've seen some weird rates on AW, but this has to be up there as one of the worst?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That being said, she looks OK. 1hr rate might be a lot, but turn it into 3 hours and it becomes a lot more attractive.

So chaps, what do you think? PG Scammer or just careless when setting up profile?

Offline Yorkle

She bid on a Reverse Booking I had running a few weeks ago, so don't think it's a PG scam?  Didn't book her though.....

Offline manoir

She bid on a Reverse Booking I had running a few weeks ago, so don't think it's a PG scam?  Didn't book her though.....

Could be trying to get you to have a look, so that you will buy her PG. Had a few of those in the past, so stopped using RBs.

This one does seem genuine to me tbh.

endomorph

She has reasonable feedback. She may well prefer longer encounters and she does not live in London so she presumably has to pay for somewhere to entertain clients and needs to cover that cost within her fee.

endomorph

I have had an email message from Anna that comfirms my earlier conjecture.

Offline ayreon010

I put up a reverse booking on  AW for my trip to Edinburgh starting the 25th April.
This girl pops up sending a message saying she is planning a trip around that time and would like to come see me if there.

So pass a phone number over and send a few messages. At Easter she said she was back in Russia visiting her parents.
I asked for a price as she never said one in her message and her rates are high.

Reply came back saying she does not believe in measuring time and it will be £100 for as long as she is there

Offline Mr Farkyhars

it will be £100 for as long as she is there

I guess she'll tell the driver to keep the engine running? ;)