Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle independent  (Read 1282 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Memphis87

This was my second visit to MI so managed to find parking easily and arrived to her flat with ease. Now this was my second booking with MI and to be honest I didn't see what the hype was about after the first meeting. However after reading all the good reviews thought I'd arrange a second meeting and I'm glad I did as I think I had the best punt ever! So before I arrived I asked if she could dress as a secretary and she replied to let me know that will be fine. Upon arrival I seen MI although for the second time she looked stunning, took me upstairs offered me a drink and then gave me a great hour to remember! She also has a great ass and was really on a mission to give me a great time. Now considering I had seen pola an hour before I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep going for the hour but it wasn't an issue at all she is definitely one of the best around, if not the best! Had 3/4 equally as great sessions with her various positions from doggy to Mish and also her  performing deep throat! Overall a really good hour with one of the best around
 External Link/Members Only