Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You've got to think with your brain not your cock!!  (Read 3701 times)

Offline rpg

I've wanted to see Sandy for ages and at last we're both in the same city at the same time. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
I e-mailed her last night and she replied promptly saying she was very willing to try what I wanted (roleplay-wise) Great I thought, nice Xmas pressie to myself. Then I checked the postcode she sent me. The house is about 100 yards from a close family member!!
Still thinking through my cock I tried to come up with all sorts of ways I could see her, dark clothing, hoodie, comedy moustache and glasses. Then the brain kicked in..It's a quiet estate with plenty of "curtain twitchers" I couldn't take the risk of being seen.

Ah well, I suppose I can take comfort from the fact that getting older does indeed make you wiser.

Offline smiths

I've wanted to see Sandy for ages and at last we're both in the same city at the same time. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
I e-mailed her last night and she replied promptly saying she was very willing to try what I wanted (roleplay-wise) Great I thought, nice Xmas pressie to myself. Then I checked the postcode she sent me. The house is about 100 yards from a close family member!!
Still thinking through my cock I tried to come up with all sorts of ways I could see her, dark clothing, hoodie, comedy moustache and glasses. Then the brain kicked in..It's a quiet estate with plenty of "curtain twitchers" I couldn't take the risk of being seen.

Ah well, I suppose I can take comfort from the fact that getting older does indeed make you wiser.

Well done for not cock thinking, if not doing this and not equating paying more equals better are two things punters know and practice they could save themselves a lot of money and bad experiences.

Took me many years not to cock think, i always have a plan B option nowadays so am never tempted if i am not 100% happy with things.

Redvee

A friend had wanted to visit a parlour in Bristol for years but couldn't because his sister lived a few doors away and was paranoid about being spotted like the OP. She has since moved away from the area of the parlour.

willbred

I tend not to think with my cock nowadays. I would like to think that thisn is down to maturity,but suepct it is more likely having a few regulars to choose from with Plan B readily available.
I have long since had some classic moments when I found myself on the piss - smelling stairs of a dodgy council tower block in the gloom, hoping I wouldn't get mugged on the way to giving my hard earned to Shreks granny in a flat with no carpets / curtains /possibly not even  a bed, to be reassured by "dick brain" that it wil be OK... we can do this...

One rare occasion I managed to overrule dick brain was when I approached the establishment to realise it was actually next door to my wife's best friend - that was never going to happen

Offline MisterP

To an extent thinking with your cock is where the excitement is.  I doubt I'd be punting at all.

k

Trouble is she might now mark you down as a time-waster or address collector.  One way to rescue the situation would be to see if you can arrange an outcall.  If you can't justify the cost (your brain talking again, rather than your cock), then put it down as a christmas present to yourself.

Offline rpg

Trouble is she might now mark you down as a time-waster or address collector. One way to rescue the situation would be to see if you can arrange an outcall.  If you can't justify the cost (your brain talking again, rather than your cock), then put it down as a christmas present to yourself.

My thoughts exactly and after all the problems with my (now deleted) old profile I didn't want that, so I phoned her and explained my predicament. Have to say she sounded very understanding but I'll never know will I?     

Goldfish1020

You've missed out there. I met sandy a few years ago and she was very talented. Lack of supermodel looks more than made up for by skill.

SirFrank

Never ever shit on your own doorstep

Gordo987

A friend had wanted to visit a parlour in Bristol for years but couldn't because his sister lived a few doors away and was paranoid about being spotted like the OP. She has since moved away from the area of the parlour.

His sister lived a few doors from a massage parlour? The imagination begins to race! (or am I thinking with my cock?)  :D

Offline rockstar

She looks pretty good especially in pic 2 with the black pvc outfit - mmmm

Offline Zeusthedoc

+1 to that....

my uncle once had a property out on rent (albeit in London), back in the days of numbers in a newspaper, I called and thought the address sounded familiar....

needless to say - i avoided like the plague!

Offline Jayjay

My worst punt was a street away from my in-laws... What was I thinking  :scare:

Tjkooker

She looks pretty good especially in pic 2 with the black pvc outfit - mmmm
It's a good job the face is blurred. It was a major struggle for me despite the body being as good as the pictures.

Offline seeker

Best to retreat and bang another day .

Gordo987

It's a good job the face is blurred. It was a major struggle for me despite the body being as good as the pictures.

Or maybe you should fuck with your cock and not with your eyes?  :lol:

Tjkooker

That's alright for you guys that are of an age where getting it up is an achievement.

BrewerD

Hi all.  New to the message board.  I entirely agree with this.  That's not to say that I have never done it.

I got let down a couple of hours before a booking last year.  A WG based the other side of town to me who I'd always wanted to see but never had done due to the proximity suddenly came into contention due to the fact that she was available at very short notice.   She gave me the address and despite the fact that she does incalls out of a flat around the corner from someone I know, I thought with my cock and still went.  Turned out to be one of my best punts ever although I was an absolute bag of nerves before and after.

Loosely related...I put a reverse booking up on AW once and a girl I went to school with put a bid on.  We were in the same year so same age as me, still lives in the same town etc...unbelievably "should I since she might not remember me 20 years on?" crossed my mind.  At that point my brain took over and I respectfully declined  :)

circusbizarre

just go anyway say you are popping in for a cuppa or something, if your confident about it you can normally get away with it