Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spa Diamond - The Art of Massage  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Thecheatinghusband

Spa Diamond - The Art of Massage

External Link/Members Only

Communication

I initially booked via their website, and got an email confirmation around 5 minutes later. I didn't recall any reviews on this site, so i thought why not?

The place closes at 10, and I had booked a Full Body Scrub and Massage (1hr 30min) at 9.30, the system allowed me, so I thought maybe the last appointment was at 10.

I got a text to advise that it does indeed close at 10 and whether I wanted to come in at 9 for 1 hr or 8.30 for 1.30 hour, so I replied back advising to change the time to 8.30.

A few minutes later, I received another confirmation email of the new time slot.

This is on a main road, they do have a car park at back, and there are plenty of bus services around.

There was no issue with finding the location, the information on the site is accurate.

Service

I entered the premises which was very nice and modern, and confirmed my booking.

I had opted for Full Body Scrub and Massage inc Hot Oil and Spa Bath for £85 for 1hr 30mins, but was charged £75 instead. This was reduced due moving my time slot, it was no fault of their own other than whoever designed their booking system online. The lady mentioned that there has been quite a few cancellations due to being double booked.

Paid the money and was offered a drink, which they had a selection. Was delivered in a nice wine glass.

Overall the reception area was rather professional.

This is a new business that has been opened for a few months, so the deco is up to standard. The pics on the site is accurate.

The Event

The masseuse (JoJo is her name) came and told me to follow her, we went upstairs and entered the room, and asked me to take my clothes off, during this time she leaves the room to give me some privacy.

When she returned, I jumped on the massage table. I would guess she is a size 10, and defo attractive (won’t mention her name)

She does a good massage spent an easy 40 mins on the back, whilst on the back, i had an itch so I had to comply and she asked if he needed a good massage too, which I said why not.

It was going to be £30, but that was too much, just for HR, so we agreed on £20, which was paid at the end of the massage and bath.

Turned over and she done a good job on him and continued with the front of my body.

Body Scrub time. This seemed like another massage with Body Scrub, they used minty exfoliate scrub, but covered my little one with the towel. Scrub then massage with towel and wipe off with a flannel.

Turned over and same with the back, but then I realised why the little one was covered. I knew it smelt minty but whilst she was massage and scrubbing my ass, she rubbed her hand on my balls too and that reminded me of the Mint Tree shower gel. That sensation was almost the same as what I felt.

Spa bath was in the same room, jumped in, scrubbed myself and relaxed.

When I came out, she helped to dry my back.

Thought I had finished and it was time to pack up, but no, she asked me to come back and then she rubbed oil throughout my body

All in all, this lasted just under 1 hr 30mins.

On the way back home, i received a thank you for visiting email

Would I Return?

Yes I would, the ladies were very polite and very professional.

I can see this place getting better. I did ask if they done a loyalty scheme, but that is plans for the future, however, they will give you discounts if you "block book"

Dellboy

Interesting review. Sounds promising.

Don't understand the bit about naming the girl......in one para you state her name and in next you say you won't reveal her name. Was it same girl??

ie ....you said....
The masseuse (JoJo is her name) came and told me to follow her, we went upstairs and entered the room, and asked me to take my clothes off, during this time she leaves the room to give me some privacy.

When she returned, I jumped on the massage table. I would guess she is a size 10, and defo attractive (won’t mention her name)

Offline Thecheatinghusband

Yes it was. Was meant to remove the last comment but can't find the edit button

Dellboy

The "modify" button appears for a short time after you have posted.  It allows you to edit your work.