Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese and Chinese girls  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Gentlesensual1000

I have tried to meet Japanese or Chinese girls advertising on vivastreet in Cheltenham and Gloucester.
It’s been a frustrating experience. Issues of not speaking a word of English, double booking (frequently),false pictures always and even when they send their own picture on WhatsApp. I think they often use a middle guy for translation.

Has anyone had any regular success and where to go?

Offline PumpDump

There are (almost) no Japanese girls, only Chinese advertising as Japanese. The photo will never be the woman you meet. The photo is stolen from some 20 something online model. The woman you meet will be aged 40+. Some give good service, others bad. You take your chances. Best bet is to book 15 mins, they usually charge £40 and if when you get there you like the SP, upgrade to 30 mins for the extra £20.

Offline houseboot

I have tried to meet Japanese or Chinese girls advertising on vivastreet in Cheltenham and Gloucester.
It’s been a frustrating experience. Issues of not speaking a word of English, double booking (frequently),false pictures always and even when they send their own picture on WhatsApp. I think they often use a middle guy for translation.

Has anyone had any regular success and where to go?

You've been here 3 years and only just realised that Vivastreet is "dodgy"?

You'd have to travel 5000 miles to see the Chinese ladies pictured there but they're models not masseuses.

There might be some genuine Thai photos but I can't remember seeing any genuine Chinese ones.

Although some of the Thai ones are real, there is a lot of B&S going on, so it's still doubtful whether you'll see the lady in the advert.

If you visit a Thai lady in a shop her English will probably be good. A lot of them would have married Englishmen and returned here with them.

It's more "hit & miss" as to how good their English is in Chinese shops.

If you visit someone advertised on Vivastreet you'll probably end up in a flat. The ladies there probably don't know what country they're in let alone speak the language.

Japanese? Really?  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:58:26 pm by houseboot »

Online southcoastpunter

As said - finding a Japanese lady in the uk is bloody hard to find!

There is a half Japanese and half Thai lady in Oxford - Sexy Blossom on AW! I saw her lots of times a number of years ago in Bournemouth when she was know as Sweet Gem !  Obviously I thought she was good  and so did many other guys!

Offline Gentlesensual1000

Have looked on AW but sexy blossom can’t be found. Do you have a link? Or is the name not quite right.
I did a search on AW FOR ANYONE JAPANESE. And it came up with only one. Looks enticing but too far away for me.

Going back to an earlier comment I did find some Japanese girls to meet in Gloucester on vivastreet s9me ten years ago but my recent experience is that although the advert says Japanese they are always Chinese and more often or not don’t speak any English which makes your requests impossible.

Online southcoastpunter

Sorry it’s sexy_blossom   
External Link/Members Only

( hope that works - I am doing this on my phone and having just clicked on my own link, it didn’t work nor did I find her when I did a name search on AW but when I clicked on a AW message we exchanged some time ago, I found her! )
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:40:25 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Just opt for a cute Thai lady, close your eyes and let your imagination do the rest.  It works for me.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:48:11 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »