Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ebony Model_Xyn - Wolverhampton toftt  (Read 5652 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7132921) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline just_me

Profile link -  External Link/Members Only

So had another meet arranged but wg cried off so little man took over and a search on available today in wolves brought up this profile - madness took over me and with zero ratings on aw and nothing on here decided to fire a text over and had instant reply saying available at time wanted and post code of location. Heath Town just off wednesfield way in group of new ish flats. So off I pop fully expecting a bait and switch or worse  :scare:

Message to say arrived and given exact location - not great parking but found some on main road about a 3 min walk away. Buzzed the flat and let in, magic behind the door trick and to my total shock was girl in picture smiling and saying hello! Nice clean modern flat and made our way to the bedroom.

The girl herself is fit as f**k! About 6ft tall, slim and great legs and decent set of tits (prob c cup)wearing a red number but she soon took it off. Money given and she got on all 4s to store the money on the bed. The view was unbelievable 🤣 anyway joined on the bed for some dfk and exploring her body while both kneeling up, some finger action and she was lovely and tight but wet and made some great sounds everytime I entered her. She patted the bed and said oral with (not a game changer for me so said that's fine) so on with the condom and lots of teasing and kissing and she got to work. She had bright red lipstick and it got everywhere and her sucking away with the view of her body wouldn't have lasted long so had to cut here short and sat up for some more dfk and playing with her wet pussy..

At this point with me sat up and her kneeling we took it in turns from my cock going in her to my fingers as she ground away on me all the time making gasps everytime I entered her and I felt she was genuinely enjoying and certainly felt wet. I knew I wouldn't last long so had to take control and lay her down to deliver ro. Lovely and fresh and tasted great with a large clit and hood to play with. Some prolonged ro until she said she was going to cum then as she was writhing about entered her missionary with one leg right up over my shoulder as she rubbed away at her clit. Some nice deep fucking until I filled the bag - wasn't long! Offered shower so I had and cleaned up and off on my way.

Pros - unbelievably fit girl, pretty and great body- prob fittest girl have been with and delivered a great service

Cons - these didn't bother me but could others - very shy girl - we prob spoke about 5 words to each other as I can also be a little shy 🤣 oral with condom - not sure oral without is available but I would say not. Her lipstick got everywhere! Mouth, neck, torso, groin, base of cock! Had to have a shower and scrub forever to get it all off me.

Paid £80 for 30 mins - sorry didn't ask if she here to stay or touring of anything like that!

Will defo go back if she shows availability again  :hi:

Offline Night king

Offline JontyR

A rare sudden plan b garnering a real result.

I'm guessing her number was displayed on that day then as she is email contact only at the moment?

Offline just_me

A rare sudden plan b garnering a real result.

I'm guessing her number was displayed on that day then as she is email contact only at the moment?

Yes number was on profile when green light on

Offline JontyR

Super, thank you, have a like.

Offline davidwatts

Would this be a short walk from bentely Bridge retail park ?

Offline jumpjockey76

Thanks for the review. Defo on the hotlist.Lots of good black service providers out there with limited reviews and lots missing out if its your thing ?

Offline just_me

Would this be a short walk from bentely Bridge retail park ?

Prob a 15-20 walk from Bentley Bridge

Online Punterperson1971

Prob a 15-20 walk from Bentley Bridge
She sounds a good punt on the hotlist she goes

Offline RandomGuy99

Only around until next Thursday.

Offline just_me

Just an update been to see again. Not a new review but to add to this. Working from  different flat to 1st time not far from old place but free parking at aldi which is handy. Booked for 1hr this time £150 - great service again and could explore her body all day! Lots of kissing and oral both ways and 69. Even got to play with her and her wand  :dance: around to thurs but said would be back at some point so will keep on hl to visit again

Offline Jag123

On her adultwork profile she states she's American, does she have the accent?

Offline RandomGuy99

On her adultwork profile she states she's American, does she have the accent?
It says American with Nigerian heritage
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 02:26:24 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline theaccountant

It says Nigerian.

It could be because she is a Nigerian passport holder but raised in the USA.

Offline RandomGuy99

It could be because she is a Nigerian passport holder but raised in the USA.
Probably don't want to be sharing unnecessary personal details.

Offline just_me

Yes she has an American accent.