Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trip to Ecuador and Colombia  (Read 3271 times)

Offline exhippy

Well Quito is a wonderful city but this is my first punting report . I joined Seeking a week before I came and so had a fair amount of contact. Some wanted $400 , most wanted $100. The one I went with was excellent, a pocket rocket, Flora for $120. I met her for breakfast and we chatted throughout and then we walked back to my apartment. In the lift she started snogging and as soon as we got into the room we were full on. She knew her stuff but so do I. It lasted an hour and a half. She turned out to be 39 with an 12 year old. I never would have guessed. If I was hanging around I would see her again. A lovely intelligent under unemployed architect from Venezuela . I had arranged with 2 girls, provisionally for today, both for $100 But when it came to the crunch, neither were available and nor was anyone except for women who wanted 200 and I didn’t trust them.
So I decided to go for a prepago and a $30 one at that. She was only a 15 minute minute walk away. Found her on Warmis. I knew she wouldn’t be a looker but to be honest I find the older and less attractive ones are much better fucks. Anyway she was short, plump with a good face and very receptive. It was full on passion. I wouldn’t return but we both enjoyed ourselves immensely
I did see street whores in various places , in the area north of El Ejido park and in San Blas when I walked from the Mariscal to the old town . I had expected to see them in Foch Plaza but none as far as I could see.
I liked Quito, it has a fair amount of tourist things to do, isn’t particularly sketchy though I always walked decisively, wore dark glasses, and a face mask (as 50% were) and dressed respectably. In fact because of the mask, people kept mistaking for a Spanish speaker.  I am Doing a two week adventure tour of Ecuador unless I get lucky which is unlikely given my age. But stranger things happen.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline exhippy

Second report: in Cuenca, a beautiful wealthy city I chose a prepago from Skokka. I fancied a tantric massage for $60. A totally disinterested woman of 40 who neither knew how to massage in any style. Waste of time
Yesterday i went to see Quintenas Traviesas , a group of 5 young women operating out of a nice  apartment in Mariscal. $50 plus 10 for 69 for an hour. I chose a lovely girl of 23 who began with a great striptease, then a massage which mainly consisted of kissing me all over and massaging me with her lovely breasts. Her oral technique (ow) was inexperienced but the sex was fine. She was really sweet and giggly. The only quirk was to put on me one very thin later glove on my hand for finger fucking. I would go back. Oh found them on Nenas.la website

Offline exhippy

I am going to put my colombia reports on the existing currently live thread about Colombia rather than this one

Offline tightfoot69

I am going to put my colombia reports on the existing currently live thread about Colombia rather than this one

Looking forward to your Colombia report.

Offline nottstester

Second report: in Cuenca, a beautiful wealthy city I chose a prepago from Skokka. I fancied a tantric massage for $60. A totally disinterested woman of 40 who neither knew how to massage in any style. Waste of time
Yesterday i went to see Quintenas Traviesas , a group of 5 young women operating out of a nice  apartment in Mariscal. $50 plus 10 for 69 for an hour. I chose a lovely girl of 23 who began with a great striptease, then a massage which mainly consisted of kissing me all over and massaging me with her lovely breasts. Her oral technique (ow) was inexperienced but the sex was fine. She was really sweet and giggly. The only quirk was to put on me one very thin later glove on my hand for finger fucking. I would go back. Oh found them on Nenas.la website

Cheers for these reports. Am off to Ecuador in a few weeks, both Quito & Cuenca on the plan. Where do you look for options while there?

Offline exhippy

I found seeking the best but of course there is the fee. I googled prepagos to be honest - Dulzón and Warmis  were useful. Also there are clubs but I didn’t use them.
I haven’t posted from Colombia recently because I had a nasty boat accident in Santa Marta that ended up with me in hospital. No breakages but sex is just too painful. Managed one massage parlour in Medellin. I am getting better now. And so I may try again in Cali. I couldn’t fly home because a long  flight would have killed me.

Offline Steve2

I found seeking the best but of course there is the fee. I googled prepagos to be honest - Dulzón and Warmis  were useful. Also there are clubs but I didn’t use them.
I haven’t posted from Colombia recently because I had a nasty boat accident in Santa Marta that ended up with me in hospital. No breakages but sex is just too painful. Managed one massage parlour in Medellin. I am getting better now. And so I may try again in Cali. I couldn’t fly home because a long  flight would have killed me.

Sorry to hear about your mishap

Offline nottstester

Thanks for the info.
Really sorry to hear about your accident, all the best for a swift recovery.

Offline exhippy

I am a lot better, still some pain whenever my lower back muscles get involved. But I have Gad a very good time as a tourist once I was mobile again (after about 10 days) and stayed on a coffee farm, been to the best botanical garden ever, 2 sets of hot springs - all in the last week. But tomorrow I am thinking of trying Casa Lindas in Cali. If it is too painful it will hardly have been a mega expense

Offline shooter

I am a lot better, still some pain whenever my lower back muscles get involved. But I have Gad a very good time as a tourist once I was mobile again (after about 10 days) and stayed on a coffee farm, been to the best botanical garden ever, 2 sets of hot springs - all in the last week. But tomorrow I am thinking of trying Casa Lindas in Cali. If it is too painful it will hardly have been a mega expense

Hope the visit in Cali goes well  :thumbsup: : Sorry to hear of your mishap, good that you are on the mend.  :)

Its been great reading updates of your tour - Ive been thinking of a trip back to Colombia for a while (its years since I was last there). Would be interested to know more of how you found learning Spanish there and your other exploits when you have time to share. I wonder what how you find it versus SE Asia? :hi:

Offline exhippy

i have been back in Britain 3 weeks. I discovered when i got back that i fractured a vertebrae in my accident - I am waiting for an MRI. I only saw I think 5 girls after my accident, all prepagos and basically I had oral and hand relief with them all as sex was too painful. None were fantastic but none was a waste. To my surprise the best was in Popayan, a lovely city on the road to San Agustin.
For girls I prefer south east Asia to be honest, and compared to Thailand Colombia is riskier and sleazier. But I had no problems - went twice to santa fe in bogota, once with a guy from ISG and once on my own. Never felt threatened - went to a strip club both times
The end of my trip was a different story. I met a Colombian woman from a dating site in Mexico City. we had been chatting for 3 months on Whats App and basically we shared an airbnb for ten days. She never asked for money for sex. It was much more a relationship, but of course I treated her as she makes fuck all. I am hopefully going back in July. to see her. She is 31 years younger than me (I am 72) and I have never had a relationship with someone so into sex. It hurt a little because of my injury but hey, I was exhausted at the end.
So as long as i am not crippled for life, it was an amazing trip.

Offline akauya

Sorry to hear about your accident; hope you recover soon. Thanks for the posts too, it was interesting reading.

Offline shooter

i have been back in Britain 3 weeks. I discovered when i got back that i fractured a vertebrae in my accident - I am waiting for an MRI.
For girls I prefer south east Asia to be honest, and compared to Thailand Colombia is riskier and sleazier.
So as long as i am not crippled for life, it was an amazing trip.

Sorry to hear about your back and hope you get the MRI and are on the mend soon - it sounds like you know where you will be travelling to next.  :D

Really enjoyed reading your updates and insights into the scene  :thumbsup: :hi: