Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex-Belle - Maidstone - Always a good time - Always anal  (Read 3222 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855052) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline eightinches

External Link/Members Only

Right, i'll be brief. I'm dyslexic, there's likely to be typos.

I've seen her over the last 2 years around 3 or 4 times. So I'll combine my review.

She is as per her profile pic and I would say much nicer face. She a little on the larger side, which would usually be an issue for me, but we seem to have a better connection that others, which is why our time is always enjoyable. Late 20s/early 30s.

I usually go for the same: 1hr, OWO, sex with and Anal with. It's usually at her usual in-call location, where it's easy to walk in the hotel in maidstone without getting noticed.

She is well presented, always smells fresh and the room is clean.

Now for the action, for me she's been that naughty GFE, quite sensual to light PSE. She can definitely handle anal and i'm a not a small lad. This is usually a problem for me (not a humble brag, rather an issue). I love my facials and she used to do this, but over the last 6 months, it's been off the service list. I do miss them, but I would still return. She does CIM, then heads to the bathroom, but doesn't act like some WG, when they run to spit.

In conclusion, if you want an anal queen would provides GFE, then she's your girl. She really nice to talk to and she makes it feel less like a transaction.

Offline Villapostie

She’s good if you can get to see her. Her comms can get very poor at the best of times.

Offline Salt and pepper

Yes, I've tried as well no response to my emails.

Offline eightinches

it seems once you're in, you're in. I now just whatsapp. texts/calls seems the best initial contact.