Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The joke thread  (Read 149238 times)

Offline billybobsmith

Sorry but don’t get it?

Some "asylum seeker" illegally pops to the UK on a boat across the English Channel, gets picked up by the Navy or Coastguard, given a pat on the back and gets housed for free in hotels etc. whereas we have to pay £££ for the same place (or possibly ££ if you book indirectly as per Trivago's tv adverts).

(One Holiday Inn I sometimes stay at for work has now closed to the public so it can house asylum seekers for the next year or so).
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 08:57:24 am by billybobsmith »

Offline WARSZAWA16

Hasn’t taken Philip Schofield long. No sooner has he left ITV he will now be appearing on Dave. Dave is 16 and currently taking his GCSEs.

Offline mr.bluesky

A woman is walking through the woods one day when she sees a fluffy white bunny covered in   shit run across the path in front of her. She manages to catch the rabbit and reaches into her handbag  for some kleenex and wipes the shit off the rabbit and let's it go.
A bit further up the path she sees another fluffy  white bunny rabbit covered in shit so she manages to catch it and again with her kleenex wipes the shit off it and let's it go. This happens again a bit further up the path, another fluffy white bunny rabbit covered in shit so again she catches it and cleans the shit off it and let's it go. She continues to walk up the path and then she hears a mans voice from behind the bushes " lady do you have anymore kleenex tissues in your bag" "No" replies the woman, "Damn" says the voice in the bushes "I guess I'll just have to use another rabbit "  :vomit:

Offline WARSZAWA16

I’m dating a bin lady at the moment but I can never remember if I’m supposed to take her out on a Monday or a Wednesday.

Offline DastardlyDick

Brilliant.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
And probably not a million miles from the truth either!
 :lol:

Offline Xtro

I've just text Phillip Schofield to see if he wants to buy my car.
It's 15 years old and a good runner.

Offline WARSZAWA16

"I've been sacked mum. Can I move back into my old room?"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Offline WARSZAWA16

My Doctor has diagnosed me with low blood pressure. He’s given me a prescription for 2 Ikea self assembly wardrobes .

Offline Xtro

The waiter said, ‘Your table will be ready shortly.‘
   This is the last time I’ll be coming to Ikea’s restaurant!”

Offline webpunter

Holly calls out Phil over recent issues  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

:lol:

The next link on YT
External Link/Members Only
Katie Hopkins [sitting on the fence as always  :lol: IMO she's ace] balances things up with PS playing the victim role
Surprised that the "young man's" name is referenced on the HW mock up

Offline badsin

Offline Xtro

I've just joined a dating group for arsonists.....
.... It's great, they send me new matches every day.

Offline Landscape

After resigning, Boris Johnson has said that's he's looking forward to resuming his role in the advert for Sugar Puffs.

Offline Corus Boy

When I was younger a derogatory remark often bandied about was, "She's got a face like the back of a bus!"

Would the modern equivalent be;

"She's got the face like...

...the back of a smart phone?"

Offline ik8133

I nearly got sacked on the first day as a roofer for mastrubating on the job, luckily my boss said I could wipe the slate clean!

Offline Landscape

My relationship recently ended and occasionally I have a wank over the ex.

She's a heavy sleeper and I have the keys to her flat.

Offline Marmalade

When I was younger a derogatory remark often bandied about was, "She's got a face like the back of a bus!"

Would the modern equivalent be;

"She's got the face like...

...the back of a smart phone?"

She probably looks better from the back!!

But that reminds me… does anyone else, on seeing a nice backside, feel the urge to to see the front as you walk/drive past?

Offline JontyR

But that reminds me… does anyone else, on seeing a nice backside, feel the urge to to see the front as you walk/drive past?

But it can lead to disappointments. Hence the urban slang terms, BOBFOC, Kronenbourg, Nana Kournikova, Golden Deceiver, Blonde Herring etc.

Offline Xtro

A female weightlifter goes to her doctor and tells him "doctor, I've been injecting steroids lately and I seem to have grown a cock" 
The doctor replies "hmmm, anabolic?"
She says "no, just a cock"

Nadine Dorries: Sinister Forces kept me out of the House of Lords.
Interesting take...... Personally, I've never thought that everyone thinks I'm a cunt, was down to 'Sinister Forces'.

Offline mr.bluesky

I have adopted a dog with no legs, I've named him Woodbine as I often take him out for a drag

Offline Steely Dan

Silvio Berlusconi liked to tell a joke about pollsters asking Italian women if they would have sex with him: “30 per cent said yes and the other 70 per cent said, ‘What, again?’” he would say, with his trademark grin.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Bloke goes into the chemists and asks, "do you sell KY Jelly ?"
Girl says," no have you tried Boots?"
Bloke says," Boots?" I want to slide in, not fucking march in"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 10:30:43 am by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline Huge Ackman

• Temp ban until
    04/07/23 @ 22:21
  • Reviews: 3
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 08:19:41 pm by Huge Ackman »

Offline RogerHealey

An old Bernard Manning joke.....
Bloke having an eye test at an optician's

Optician : "You're going to have to stop wanking".

Bloke : " Why, will it make me go blind? "

Optician : No but you're upsetting everyone in the waiting room".

Offline Corus Boy

Latest book sequel;

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
Book by John Gray

His latest release;

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, All Other Genders Are From Uranus.

Offline Marmalade

But on a positive note, any poop at 5 degrees won’t stink as much.

Offline Marmalade

With the sinking of the Titan of course, jokes could hit a “new low”.

Offline Xtro

The Titan sub is like my cock!   Can't get it up.

Offline WARSZAWA16

ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!! Just been asked by a group of kids outside the co-op if I would get them 20 Richmonds. I agreed and got them a packet, handed them over and you should have seen the grief I got off them after it!! Told them next time you can get your own sausages!!!!!

Offline Waterhouse

Offline Marmalade

Offline Xtro

Fuck me, this Deliveroo thing is everywhere these days.
I just heard the fish off the coast of Newfoundland are having Five Guys for dinner tonight.

Offline DastardlyDick

Is it just me, or does the shape of that submarine resemble a flesh light? (other wanking devices are available).

Offline Waterhouse

Is it just me, or does the shape of that submarine resemble a flesh light? (other wanking devices are available).

Offline Marmalade

Biden urges Wagner group to help fight climate change and respect the LGBTQ+++ community 

Offline mr.bluesky

« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 06:50:40 pm by mr.bluesky »