Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B&S redhill NATURALLY BUSTY 36EE COME AND TOUCH AND TASTE  (Read 710 times)

Offline baby batter

External Link/Members Only
£100 1hr incall

phoned and spoke to a nice lady,discussed requirements on the phone,everything sorted,now ive had success on friday ad when ive been in the redhill area,only concern she was EE,and as ive said before i dont discriminate on a persons country of birth,everyone deserves a chance,off i go easy to find block of fairly new flats on ladbroke road just outside the town centre,plenty of free parking..buzzed in make my way up,let in shes behind the door,as soon as she greets me i immediately say,youre not the girl in the photo,she looks startled,oh really which photo (the fuckin one ive just looked at and you assured me on the phone its you,dumb bitch) obviously i never said that but thats what i was thinking,,so out comes the phone and i show her the screenshot of the ad with the pic of the stunner with the big firm titties,,,oh she says,so you dont want to stay,no i dont was my firm reply,as i turned my back i noticed she looked at another bedroom which had the door opened and smirked,,so i said to her,theres someone else here,me thinking it could actually be the stunner in the pic,oh no no no theres nobody here,off i went
total fuckin utter waste of my time,that is deffo it for me an EE girls,fuckin scamming skanky fuckers
piss off home and fuck for cash in youre birth country
they must think were fuckin stupid
and no i havent calmed down yet and neither has my todger,,,,back to AW :)

Offline Matrix

You need to work on your punctuation.  :hi:

Offline baby batter

You need to work on your punctuation.  :hi:
my punctuation is fine thankyou,,,,just pissed at timewasting s&b EE girls who obviously think were mugs once we step through the door
have a nice day  :hi:

Offline Matrix

my punctuation is fine thankyou,,,,just pissed at timewasting s&b EE girls who obviously think were mugs once we step through the door
have a nice day  :hi:

Actually it's terrible. Very hard to read.  :hi:

Offline baby batter

Actually it's terrible. Very hard to read.  :hi:
plenty of other posts to read  :hi:

Offline thetinman007

Thanks for feedback. Punctuation does need work though.