Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not bad for 50  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Tailpipe

to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not bad at all for 50 is she the best 50'year old on AW

Offline Bangers and Gash

to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not bad at all for 50 is she the best 50'year old on AW

She's more like 60+ :thumbsdown:  I bet she's got a massive crocodile clip on the back of her head.

Offline Tailpipe

She's more like 60+ :thumbsdown:  I bet she's got a massive crocodile clip on the back of her head.

It's not My cup of tea for sure but it's not bad kit . :cool:

£150 is a bit toppy for bit of old meat .

I bet her ass is fucked up that's the normal place for wear and tare .
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:50:45 pm by Tailpipe »

Offline peewee

Only seen her once , but I can tell you that she looks even better in the flesh and provides a great service.

James999

Only seen her once ,

So she has the pictures photoshpped to make her look worse  :dash:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Only seen her once , but I can tell you that she looks even better in the flesh and provides a great service.

Afterwards, did she send you on your way with a shiny 50p and a couple of mint imperials?  ;)

Offline Clooney

I'd prefer Helena Hart from West London on Adultwork.

Tried to book once buy she couldn't accommodate at the time I was looking to see her.

Serious, serious MILF! Complete fantasy older woman.

Apparently she's a great fuck too!

Offline peewee

Bangers and Gash something was shiny and it wasn't a 50p piece.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£150 an hour for an old wrinkly, this must be a joke surely.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

loosetrucks

120/hr on this agency page, and a different name.  hmmmm
External Link/Members Only

Minhaz

120/hr on this agency page, and a different name.  hmmmm
External Link/Members Only

this rate is for cum once only and no owo, fk you have to take their vip rates £150 for owo, cum twice, fk

JV547845

She looks like an Oil of Ulay advert for how women hope they look when they're 65.

oldjonny

What is the difference between "Full Personal" at £120 an hour, and "VIP Services" at £150 an hour? Cup of tea with the latter? Clean yourself up with the former? There must be a simple answer.

Still, as you say, Not Bad for 50. Even better if, like me, you are drawing a pension. I've always had a thing for the younger woman!!

James999

like me, you are drawing a pension. I've always had a thing for the younger woman!!

I'd wager she's older than you  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

If I have skin like hers when I hit 50 I'll be seriously fucked off.

Looking at the saggy, stringy arms - she must be well over 65.

BTW, I've got nothing against OAP's being on the cock.  :thumbsup:

Offline sonyvaio

What is the difference between "Full Personal" at £120 an hour, and "VIP Services" at £150 an hour? Cup of tea with the latter? Clean yourself up with the former? There must be a simple answer.

Still, as you say, Not Bad for 50. Even better if, like me, you are drawing a pension. I've always had a thing for the younger woman!!

Difference is things like OWO etc.