Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diane from Pam's Parties.  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Dirty Bull

Hi Everyone.

Now that Pam's Parties is back up and running, I wonder what has happened to the lovely Miss Diane, you know that sexy, instiaable swinger of a 'certain age', who was the favourite of so many punters there.
  Apparently she didn't make the move to Crystal Palace. On the occasions that I asked Pam about her, I only got stone-walling and disinterested blanking - a shame since I guarantee you that Diane made *fortunes* for Pam, she took no fee, and scads of punters - such as myself - only really *came* for Diane.

If you have any further information, or even know if Diane has moved to another party provider, (I can't imagine her being sex-starved all this time, she could out f*ck the entire premier league for breakfast and still demand more!!!!), please let this little boy lost know.

Best wishes,
                     Dirty Bull.
Banned reason: Low-Key troll and leech
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline adindas

Hi Everyone.

Now that Pam's Parties is back up and running, I wonder what has happened to the lovely Miss Diane, you know that sexy, instiaable swinger of a 'certain age', who was the favourite of so many punters there.
  Apparently she didn't make the move to Crystal Palace. On the occasions that I asked Pam about her, I only got stone-walling and disinterested blanking - a shame since I guarantee you that Diane made *fortunes* for Pam, she took no fee, and scads of punters - such as myself - only really *came* for Diane.

If you have any further information, or even know if Diane has moved to another party provider, (I can't imagine her being sex-starved all this time, she could out f*ck the entire premier league for breakfast and still demand more!!!!), please let this little boy lost know.

Best wishes,
                     Dirty Bull.

Diane is sometimes could be found partying @ LSAP
According to this schedule
External Link/Members Only
She will be partying tomorrow evening.

Imagine similar to banging of your neighbors wife .....

cockneybstrd

Hi DB,

I have met Diane a couple of times at LAPC Chancery Lane recently. I told her someone was looking for her and showed her your post on a laptop, but she did not seem keen on me replying.

Regards,

davidgood

I thought David Good answered your question a while ago

Best Wishes

CB

Offline punk

I thought David Good answered your question a while ago

Best Wishes

CB

QED