Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla De Luxxx - any info  (Read 756 times)

Online massagepuntingfan

Layla De Luxxx, new this year to AW. Aussie with Filipino heritage. Tried to book her yesterday but times didn't marry up.
Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jorjie

Yes, I've seen her. Twice now. Review today or tomorrow.

(From the TOFFT thread:)
Layla De Luxxx. Yes I've seen her. Was her first client. I'll review soon. In short she's a genuine Aussie skillful lapdancer. Fit and athletic. Raunchy. Sexy. Pretty. Bit of a man-eater. Loves flirting and showing her lapdance moves. Got some sass. No shrinking violet. Upbeat happy woman. Very positive meeting.

Online massagepuntingfan

(From the TOFFT thread:)

Be great if you could review - your first in over 7 years. Was she a good service provider?

Online popmopcop

Be great if you could review - your first in over 7 years. Was she a good service provider?

He is just a troll. Look at post history.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Any reason you haven't bothered to post any reviews before now? you've been here long enough. 

Offline Jorjie

Any reason you haven't bothered to post any reviews before now? you've been here long enough.

Indeed, it has been a while since I have punted. The last few years I have had a couple of long term SBs who have somewhat satisfied my needs. I am, atm, between SBs and so will punt (and review) whilst I am in this situation. I am more than aware of the ethos of this forum and so have tried to keep my past contributions on point - most of my posts the last few years have concerned identifying fake profiles, stolen photos etc so have, I hope, saved some members time and perhaps money. I have received some thanks from members for some of my posts. I have just posted the review of Layla De Luxxx, that covers my two recent visits.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Indeed, it has been a while since I have punted.
Cheers for the explanation, we look forward to further contributions in future.

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.

Offline Jorjie

Cheers for the explanation, we look forward to further contributions in future.

Thanks Davie   :drinks: