Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tattooteen.sophie - colliers wood( questions)  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Apu

I just found her External Link/Members Only

But after doing my research got a few questions;

- How far from the tube station is she? is it easy to get lost
- Does she live in Wimbledon or colliers wood ? confused
- Is she a young fresh out of uni looking 21 or a beat up, rough, looking type....in person ?
- is she fussy? I have scarring from circumcision, nobody ever said   :vomit: but im still insecure. she seems fussy about OWO and cleaned shaved crotches etc etc.
- How long is her incall ? it says on her profile 15 or 30 mins. But I want 1 hour GFE, so at least two rounds. is it a mistake or something out of date or does she prefer it ?

I want to book her but the location, the duration, OWO seems like potential stumbling blocks.
should I call her? and do a Q & A, I dont want to be risked being called a time-waster.

any recent feedback of hers would be nice too.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Kram316

I'm thinking about seeing her, but share your concerns about looking a bit rough...Also she listed her worst feature as her feet which puts me off as I like a good pair  :blush:

Only around for 9 more days as well...

domino131

Have her on my HL but I'm undecided.  I don't think she'd normally be my type except that I like piercings and tattoos.

Goofy85

I tried to see her once. Only thing is I turned up 10 minutes late and she refused to see me unless it was for 30 minutes. So I didn't go ahead with it. Fair enough I guess, but it makes me think she books back to back. I mean, c'mon what it 10 minutes otherwise? So something to think about if you have a long journey to see her.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Why don't you ask her? I am sure she won't bite!

Online herbie007

- Is she a young fresh out of uni looking 21 or a beat up, rough, looking type....in person ?
- is she fussy? I have scarring from circumcision, nobody ever said   :vomit: but im still insecure. she seems fussy about OWO and cleaned shaved crotches etc etc.
- How long is her incall ? it says on her profile 15 or 30 mins. But I want 1 hour GFE, so at least two rounds. is it a mistake or something out of date or does she prefer it ?

I want to book her but the location, the duration, OWO seems like potential stumbling blocks.
should I call her? and do a Q & A, I dont want to be risked being called a time-waster.

How far from the tube station is she? is it easy to get lost ?

I saw her about a year ago; she shared a house in Colliers wood with a couple of other girls, the place was about a 5 minute drive from the station.

Is she a young fresh out of uni looking 21 or a beat up, rough, looking type....in person ?

She is young and looks just like her photos with a gorgeous little body as long as you don’t mind tattoos.

is she fussy? I have scarring from circumcision, nobody ever said     but im still insecure. she seems fussy about OWO and cleaned shaved crotches etc etc.

I can’t help you with your question about scarring; you will have to ask her about that, Re oral, she had no problem giving me OWO and I don’t shave but I do trim.

-   How long is her incall ? it says on her profile 15 or 30 mins. But I want 1 hour GFE, so at least two rounds. is it a mistake or something out of date or does she prefer it ?

I had an hour booking with her when I saw her about a tear ago, give her a call and ask her if she’s still doing them.

Here’s a review I did when I saw her a year ago, she was called Teen Jemma back then.

Saw teen jemma today, I was undecided about going to see her, but noticed it was the same sort of profile as another girl I used to see also used, (Debbie English) who unfortunately has packed up and gone.

Anyway thought I’d give Jemma a call, glad I did as she sounded lovely, Jemma works from the same place Debbie used to work from in Colliers wood, I don't know how you would get there by bus or tube as I drove.

Jemma is a petite girl with a cracking body, her tits are small and pierced, her bum is gorgeous and her fanny tastes great, her face is as her profile picture on AW, but a word of warning, if you don't like tattoos, don’t bother to go see her as she has a few including a big one across her chest,

I paid Jemma £80 for an hours booking, we chatted for 2 minutes then on to business, lots of DFK, then I went down on her which she really appreciated, she tasted and smelt lovely, I slid a couple of fingers into her which she seemed to like judging by how wet she got, she then returned the favor and went down on me OWO, but no fingers, boy does this girl know how to give head and deep, Jemma asked me not to cum in her mouth, any where else on her was fine.

I told Jemma I wanted to fuck her, she got a condom out and put it on me, she got on top of me and rode me reverse cow girl, I asked her to turn around which she did and carried on riding me whilst DFK, I then laid her on her back and she wrapped her legs round me whilst DFK me, I could take no more and unloaded, we then had a chat and I had to leave, am I allowed to say this girl is VFM 

Offline Apu

I booked her and then she didnt respond when I messaged her an hour before the booking.
I left 4 miscalls,spread 10 mins apart, 2 texts 15 mins apart and she ignored them all.

She told me she was busy till  late afternoon, so I booked for 6 and she still screwed me.

:scare: seriously no common courtesy
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ForrestGump

It seems you were totally surplus to her needs, apu.  :thumbsdown:

One good thing is that this thread is here now for others looking to do a bit of pre-punt research and will be aware of your poor customer experience.

Online herbie007

Just noticed she's doing  hour meets again for 120.

Also sorry to hear she messed you about.

Offline kropotkin

I booked her and then she didnt respond when I messaged her an hour before the booking.
I left 4 miscalls,spread 10 mins apart, 2 texts 15 mins apart and she ignored them all.

She told me she was busy till  late afternoon, so I booked for 6 and she still screwed me.

:scare: seriously no common courtesy
There's another thread on her somewhere and this was the tone of a good many comments.  Myself, I booked to see her, confirmed, got the address and called when I was outside.  She asked me to wait 10 minutes.  When I called back, she said she was shopping and couldn't get back in time to do the booking.  Never again for me...

Offline darkknightrises

I saw her a few months ago, It was a Outcall so can't help with her location.

positives:
- Pics are real, Tatts n all.... if you like tatts she has plenty.
- Smooth skin, cleanly shaved
- Arrived on time, comms were good.
- she is very responsive to RO & Kisses long n deep.
- she's up for the services listed, just tell her beforehand what you want.

Negatives:
- Heavy smoker, she had a smoke before she came in the hotel, did not try to hide that fact with gum etc & she has a little staining on her teeth & hands probably as the result of her smoking habbits.
- She was dressed as a chav, nylon trakkie bottoms & a matching zip top. She admitted she did not have much clothes as she saves her money to go travelling regularly.

I have no complaints about the service but the fact she turned up to a high end hotel dressed as she did & her smoking habbits I would not see her again.

Offline Gluckman

Thanks for the heads up on the smoking, off my HL as smokers make me retch annoyingly.