Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica is back, fill your boots or empty your pockets  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Wankingdead

I am certain some of you buggers knew this already the famous Angelica ginger is back with a new hair style and colour, but the same sumptuous body, at £200 a hour it sure positioned herself at the middle to upper market (a extra ). Her details are on aw. 

Offline Avg_Joe

I am certain some of you buggers knew this already the famous Angelica ginger is back with a new hair style and colour, but the same sumptuous body, at £200 a hour it sure positioned herself at the middle to upper market (a extra ). Her details are on aw.

seriously?.... your gonna tout like that and not post the link? what a waste of fucking space
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wankingdead

Calm down you dum ass I don’t tout and I don’t know how to copy links, if you are not interested others might be.

Offline peter purves

Calm down you dum ass I don’t tout and I don’t know how to copy links, if you are not interested others might be.

You may have to write it out - if you cannot copy and paste it

I propose, write it down on a blank piece of paper, then type it out very carefully here, checking that there are no errors :P

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:53:43 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Avg_Joe

I don’t know how to copy links

you quite clearly have a keyboard, and eyes...... the solution should be pretty obvious  :rolleyes:

Offline ratedj

You may have to write it out - if you cannot copy and paste it

I propose, write it down on a blank piece of paper, then type it out very carefully here, checking that there are no errors :P

Cheers

I second this, as she cannot be found with the information that you provided.

Offline Avg_Joe

wait a minute...... i just realised, the OP has 50 reviews, and is only now claiming he doesn't know how to copy links ??  :sarcastic:

Offline ratedj

Here we go guys. Never met this SP so I guess others will be better placed to judge if it's her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ratedj

wait a minute...... i just realised, the OP has 50 reviews, and is only now claiming he doesn't know how to copy links ??  :sarcastic:

I'm sorry OP but he has a point. We're meant to be helping each other out. May be worth you checking the rules.

"A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider)."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:18:52 am by ratedj »

Offline Avg_Joe

Here we go guys. Never met this SP so I guess others will be better placed to judge if it's her.

thank you all i found was a restricted profile selling private gallery pics, so was not about to post that

EDIT:
looks like he figured it out.... now 51 reviews as he's just reviewed her, so.... this was nothing more than a quick tout, and he had the cheek to whine when he got called out  :D

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:24:26 am by Avg_Joe »

DylanPerry

Is it actually her? I'm not sure. Seems to be a few difference with the body and face (albeit blurred...so let's say facial structure).

For reference: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15268 , External Link/Members Only (still not deleted, but in "Erotic Content Provider" state.

DylanPerry

ANGELICAxGIRLFRIEND
External Link/Members Only
City of London / Aldgate Liverpool Aldgate East Whitechapel Bank
£150/h (incall)
£200/h (outcall)
D̶F̶K̶  🍆Penet. 😲OWO  C̶I̶M̶  F̶a̶c̶i̶a̶l̶s̶  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only

Current profile
AngelicaGinger
AW: Brazilian age:25
+447548880392 07548880392

Previous profile
Angelica Ginger
Reviews old profile....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15268

Current profile pics.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Eh???
OP, you defo saw the "old" Angelica...and not this new woman in the new profile veri photo?

Offline anotherwoody69

WankD............... looking through your reviews you have managed to post links there, on occasion, and some you have ended up with just the adultwork/search link.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I know it can be a real pain on a phone as well. Particularly for those of us with fat fingers.

So, bottom of the profile you have the where they are based and age stuff, look there and you'll see a line that starts "Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only.............
Highlight the bit from https right through to the numbers (that's the profile number).
Right click, select copy
Then right click again where you want the link shown in your message and click paste.

Simples  :hi:

Offline ratedj

Is it actually her? I'm not sure. Seems to be a few difference with the body and face (albeit blurred...so let's say facial structure).

For reference: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15268 , External Link/Members Only (still not deleted, but in "Erotic Content Provider" state.

That was the reason for me inclduing my prior cavet regarding others being better placed to judge if it is her. To me it appears to be a different person altogether.

Offline tantraman

Dammit, WD, you got me excited ... unnecessarily! :P

I've been waiting for Ginger Angelica to return, as she was without doubt one of my fav WGs of yesteryear!

From the photos, I'm afraid your ANGELICAxGIRLFRIEND is not Ginger Angelica.

Offline Wankingdead

If it is not her it gotta be her twin sister, the hair is definitely different colour and style, in any case a low footfall my result in her lowering her expectations and dropping her ridiculous pricing.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

100% looks nothing like her!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 02:47:28 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer