Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ERIKA MEGA ARSE - Mile End  (Read 2735 times)

Farlamba2

External Link/Members Only

Comms: texted the maid that I want to see erika and if she’s available, she was so I made my way to the address given. The place is in a block of flats.

The girl: Sexy Latin American milf. In her mid 30’s with a good figure. Doesn’t know much english. Her body was good nice big boobs she gave me to suck on, and thick thighs and calves with a fat ass.

The meet: A typical latin parlour p&d punt tbh. She was pleasant but there was the “cum baby” stuff that made this a neautral instead of a positive. Started off with ow as I groped and played with her fat ass. Moved onto cowgirl which was nearly it cause of how her curvy body felt on me as well as her moaning and sexy talk. Moved onto side position and was pounding it while holding a chunk of that culo. She then started telling me to finish so I got her into reverse cowgirl and came from seeing that booty bounce on my cock. Got dressed held her ass one last time at the door and made my way. If you’re into tanned latin mamacita with thick proportions she’s your girl.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review...

For once I can omit the perennial question  :P

Facially does she look like the pics?

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Farlamba2

Cheers for the review...

Yeah, minus the airbrushing it does.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Cheers for the review...

meh

i have an alternative perspective as i have punted her recently

i'll write a review later

Offline tantric talents

meh

I saw her a week ago when she was in Kilburn. She must have taken a liking to me as the punt turned out very well. Speaking Spanish certainly helped as I think her English is virtually non existent?

I saw her a week ago when she was in Kilburn. She must have taken a liking to me as the punt turned out very well. Speaking Spanish certainly helped as I think her English is virtually non existent?

she was nice but the body description given by OP is a bit much IMO. makes it out that she looks like her photos shape wise

Offline peter purves

she was nice but the body description given by OP is a bit much IMO. makes it out that she looks like her photos shape wise

This is what he suggests:

The girl: Sexy Latin American milf. In her mid 30’s with a good figure. Doesn’t know much english. Her body was good nice big boobs she gave me to suck on, and thick thighs and calves with a fat ass.

...If you’re into tanned latin mamacita with thick proportions she’s your girl.

What is it about her body vis-a-vis her photos?

Cheers

Offline zushiboys

meh

i'll write a review later

could you possibly review? been out of the punting game for about 3 years now. looking for my first 'back to punting' punting.

french kissing?
does she have a bubble butt?
look like the pics?

cheers

could you possibly review? been out of the punting game for about 3 years now. looking for my first 'back to punting' punting.

french kissing?
does she have a bubble butt?
look like the pics?

cheers

No worries man, i can do that for you (if i haven't already). Welcome to the board

Offline zushiboys

No worries man, i can do that for you (if i haven't already). Welcome to the board

Thanks.

Just came across her VS profile. 3rd pic, she looks a little manly  :unknown:

Just to confirm she defo isn't TS?

Thanks.

Just came across her VS profile. 3rd pic, she looks a little manly  :unknown:

Just to confirm she defo isn't TS?

nah she isnt a man, that much i can tell you

i will review later today but to be honest if you think she looks like a man and you have a thing where you would be completely beside yourself if you got duped then i would advise not to see her ... him  ;)

Offline zushiboys

nah she isnt a man, that much i can tell you

i will review later today but to be honest if you think she looks like a man and you have a thing where you would be completely beside yourself if you got duped then i would advise not to see her ... him  ;)

Haha true. I'm just amazed at her AW pic, especially the bathtub one. Body looks crazy.

It's her versus:
1. External Link/Members Only (well reviewed on here)
2. External Link/Members Only (not quite sure if she will give a good service)

I guess thats my type: latina, thick, milf looking

Haha true. I'm just amazed at her AW pic, especially the bathtub one. Body looks crazy.

It's her versus:

before i write this up for you i will tell you this for free...her proportion in the pic are exaggerated ..likely photo shop going on there....or they are old. her waist was not that narrow when i saw her

It's her versus:

i havent seen the other two..hadnt heard of the second one till you put her up....but if it were up to me

Erikka is a good fuck but her body is not as good as the pics...its good for her age though no doubt....just the proportions in real life are not as pronounced

from reviews this is the one i would advise you to go after ... 1. External Link/Members Only

Offline zushiboys

i havent seen the other two..hadnt heard of the second one till you put her up....but if it were up to me

Erikka is a good fuck but her body is not as good as the pics...its good for her age though no doubt....just the proportions in real life are not as pronounced

from reviews this is the one i would advise you to go after ... 1. External Link/Members Only

Erika now has 2 AW feedbacks (dated 20/9/19) from members with 0 feedback. That has put me off now I think

Offline zushiboys

before i write this up for you i will tell you this for free...her proportion in the pic are exaggerated ..likely photo shop going on there....or they are old. her waist was not that narrow when i saw her

Any chance for the review please? Looking at all my options and want to book today. Cheers  :drinks:

Any chance for the review please? Looking at all my options and want to book today. Cheers  :drinks:

okay..give me a few minutes

but i think you should go for susybustynatural...

Offline peter purves

Sussybustynatural comms is terrible  :dash:

I wonder if zushiboys has got through to speak with her yet  :P :dash:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:29:11 pm by peter purves »

Offline zushiboys

Thanks for that mate. and Yes couldn't get through to susybustynatural.

Looks like I'm going to go for londres4321. Wish me luck!

Offline peter purves

Thanks for that mate. and Yes couldn't get through to susybustynatural.

Looks like I'm going to go for londres4321. Wish me luck!

Good luck mate. Her comms cannot surely be worse than Sisybustynatural...can it???   :rolleyes:

Offline zushiboys

Good luck mate. Her comms cannot surely be worse than Sisybustynatural...can it???   :rolleyes:

Good comms. Picked up (assume/hope it's her and not a maid) and asked for a time towards the end of the week. Says she does FK and OWO. Asked to confirm on the morning...