Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reaction after first punt  (Read 1674 times)

dpenone

Had my first punt yesterday (will post review later) but now starting to get head around how great it was.  Been with partner for 20 years but wanted to experience excitement of exploring and being explored by someone else.  Today I feel fantastic, is this natural or wrong?  Did things I'd forgotten were possible with a girl so a real bounce in the step.  What were other's feelings?

Offline PLeisure

I feel fantastic, is this natural or wrong?
Why should it be "wrong" ?? Have you done something 'bad' ??  :unknown:

Had my first punt yesterday (will post review later) but now starting to get head around how great it was.

Congrats, and glad it was a good one.   :hi:
May be an idea to leave the review for several days or a week.... just in case you're experiencing EAS (see Punting Wiki if you're unfamiliar) - as this could cloud your judgement. We do like a balanced review on UKP.

Offline stevedave

Everyone is different, so everyone will have different feelings and experiences. I was single when I had my first punt and my initial reaction was "why the fuck haven't I done this before!" but then you see the flip side, and people who are in relationships having their first punt and perhaps feeling a bit guilty afterwards.

I'm just glad you enjoyed your first one, I hope it's the first of many  :drinks:

vt

You've opened Pandora's Box...welcome to the addiction!   :hi:

I'd say be careful you don't look too uncharacteristically cheerful...or try to incorporate any new or rediscovered skills too quickly into home life...or someone might get a tad suspicious about what's suddenly come over you!  :bomb:

I'd say the first punt is the biggie...a real eye-opener as you come to terms with the fact that a few notes will get you into a hottie's knickers, when it's so bloody time-consuming, dangerous & difficult any other way...your incredulous, elated, but also maybe guilt-ridden reaction will diminish in intensity as you get more under your belt...but I doubt you'll tire of the variety of experience available out there for many years...there'll always be something new to try!

Just need to make sure everything is in place to allow you to keep on punting...the cast-iron alibis...the cash...the punting phone...the poker face...and the self-control to pass up an opportunity if you can't cover your tracks!  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Had my first punt yesterday (will post review later) but now starting to get head around how great it was.  Been with partner for 20 years but wanted to experience excitement of exploring and being explored by someone else.  Today I feel fantastic, is this natural or wrong?  Did things I'd forgotten were possible with a girl so a real bounce in the step.  What were other's feelings?

Pleased to hear your first punt was a success --------------- however don't think that every punt will be as good, this hobby is like minefield, there is only so much research you can do and sooner or later you will come unstuck.    :hi:

Offline threechilliman

So similar to my own story. I picked a really good SP for my first, although I didn't realise that at the time. The feeling before, during and after is indescribable.

That was 18 months ago and I've now fucked 80 odd women of all ages, ticked bucket list items and all sorts. Great fun!

tcm
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 01:30:19 pm by threechilliman »

Offline threechilliman

You've opened Pandora's Box...welcome to the addiction!   :hi:

I'd say be careful you don't look too uncharacteristically cheerful...or try to incorporate any new or rediscovered skills too quickly into home life...or someone might get a tad suspicious about what's suddenly come over you!  :bomb:

I'd say the first punt is the biggie...a real eye-opener as you come to terms with the fact that a few notes will get you into a hottie's knickers, when it's so bloody time-consuming, dangerous & difficult any other way...your incredulous, elated, but also maybe guilt-ridden reaction will diminish in intensity as you get more under your belt...but I doubt you'll tire of the variety of experience available out there for many years...there'll always be something new to try!

Just need to make sure everything is in place to allow you to keep on punting...the cast-iron alibis...the cash...the punting phone...the poker face...and the self-control to pass up an opportunity if you can't cover your tracks!  :drinks:

Good advice. You'll also need to learn about resisting an iffy plan b when you get let down as I was today.

tcm

Offline dc0582

My reaction was 'why the hell didn't I do this earlier?'  so I went back and fucked the same milf again a few days later and haven't looked back!

Offline hornypnter

Congrats and good to hear your first punt was good. But as it was good it will become an addiction. My first one was so good that despite some crap service I have had I am still punting. :drinks:

Timmy2

My first punt left me a little underwhelmed really, girl looked nothing like her pis, but she did let me attempt to fist her though. but the kissing was crap. but I was determined to try another.... :P
Mixed race girl in Nottingham gave me a bloody good rimming and that was that.... been on a journey ever since
Raddy

TheNewSeeker

My first was underwhelming. She was in her mid thirties and just not hot; the deed was a mechanical business like wham bam thank you. But the horn got the better of me and the second was so fucking gorgeous I saw her three times in a row. I still have a residual EMA and that was 25 years ago :) Shagging outside my demographic was a great reason to start - and as you get older that gets so much easier!

:timeout:

Offline od13218

Good advice. You'll also need to learn about resisting an iffy plan b when you get let down as I was today.

tcm

+1
One thing I've learned is not to treat an opportunity to punt as unique- it will come again. In other words, if you have a window but something's not quite right (first choice girl lets you down, pushing it for time, cover story a bit iffy) just let it go and wait for a better chance.
Also- never get complacent. Be just as thorough covering your tracks every time.
And (of course!) read the reviews here- and we look forward to reading some of yours in due course :)

Offline smiths

Only you know whether its wrong or not, being a cheating liar for all my adult life its second nature to me and I punt for fun, if it wasn't fun I wouldn't bother, it helps greatly not to feel guilty as well, an emotion I long ago threw away.

My advice is fuck every good WG you can as long as you can afford it. As to my first punt it was over 30 years ago and in those days I virtually never punted without being drunk, stoned or both and cant recall the WG or the punt in much detail.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:04:24 pm by smiths »

Offline RedKettle

I loved it from the start!  The sex with a variety of women who are willing to try all sorts of things is fantastic, but I also love doing something that most of the people I work with or know socially would think "wrong" and be shocked that I was doing!

As to whether you feel bad about it that is for you to decide.  For me it was a release in a sexless (but otherwise great) marriage that kept us together which has benefitted both of us and the children.  That works for me in my situation - not that the wife would see it that way if she found out about it but I am content with the morality of my actions.  I would not have an affair but I do pay for sex - I am not interested in getting into a long debate with people on that, it is a position I understand.  However I would not impose my views of right and wrong on others - you need to consider your relationship and do what you think is right.

I had a recent pause to reconsider when my wife's interest in sex (with me!) re started.  It rather undermined my justification for punting and I was seriously considering a retirement.  However that interest has waned again!

Congrats on the start of your punting career, enjoy it but take care.  You are lucky to have UKP to guide you on security matters like a punting phone and to give you reliable reviews.  You can dodge the bullets that many of us had to take.....

Offline cueball

It were many years ago but I remember it well, I remember walking away, buzzing, giggling and feeling like a very bad lad.

dpenone

Cheers all - seems like my feelings and desire for more when i get the chance are normal! 

Without doubt this site has played a big part in getting me all the way - advice, reviews, pitfalls to beware are all great for us novices

Offline anonyorks

Mine was superb and made me wish I'd done it a kot earlier. Deffo had a case of eas so after seeing her half a dozen times have not been back but I'm planning too very soon.

Offline Thepacifist

Glad you had a good first punt, it makes a big difference. My first punt was my first time so it was a great relief. 9 years on I'm still punting..

Offline Cuntminion

Offline purple_t

Welcome to the secret club OP

Nothing like the spring in your step you have after a great punt

unclesweetheart

After my first punt I remember very clearly being in a complete daze. I was walking down the street and just remembered what had happened and it seemed inconceivable. But it was absolutely true. Jesus. I don't think I ate for a couple of days.

Chasing that dragon keeps me here.

Offline akauya

Only you know whether its wrong or not, being a cheating liar for all my adult life its second nature to me and I punt for fun, if it wasn't fun I wouldn't bother, it helps greatly not to feel guilty as well, an emotion I long ago threw away.

My advice is fuck every good WG you can as long as you can afford it. As to my first punt it was over 30 years ago and in those days I virtually never punted without being drunk, stoned or both and cant recall the WG or the punt in much detail.

"being a cheating liar for all my adult life its second nature to me"...  you could be describing me with that ;) and like you I started punting about 30 years ago and can hardly remember who was my first. And in a way, that's the sad thing about it. There are very few prossies that I can remember even though I have fucked hundreds over the years. Don't know what that says about me... either I have a terrible memory or the majority of prossies were not that extraordinary to begin with.

Offline smiths

"being a cheating liar for all my adult life its second nature to me"...  you could be describing me with that ;) and like you I started punting about 30 years ago and can hardly remember who was my first. And in a way, that's the sad thing about it. There are very few prossies that I can remember even though I have fucked hundreds over the years. Don't know what that says about me... either I have a terrible memory or the majority of prossies were not that extraordinary to begin with.

There is an advantage not remembering though mate, it means I cant recall most of the absolute monsters I punted with, sometimes I get a flashback and its like a nightmare making me feel deeply queasy. :vomit: Difference was then I would punt with virtually anyone as my cock would work no problem, nowadays I must fancy the WG or an erection isn't going to happen. :D

Offline akauya

There is an advantage not remembering though mate, it means I cant recall most of the absolute monsters I punted with...

Too true  :D