Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it worth taking a regular break?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline B4bcock

I've been punting regularly for a few years and at the moment it's really enjoyable.       There have been times, though, when I have left a punt where nothing went wrong, but I got no fun from it and it made me wonder if taking a break might freshen things up.   So I'm curious as to whether anyone schedules a regular break in their punting calendar for that reason?

Offline Happylad

I've been punting regularly for a few years and at the moment it's really enjoyable.       There have been times, though, when I have left a punt where nothing went wrong, but I got no fun from it and it made me wonder if taking a break might freshen things up.   So I'm curious as to whether anyone schedules a regular break in their punting calendar for that reason?

You can have too much of EVERY good thing.  You wouldn`t want Xmas every week.  Next time you think you want a punt go to the cinema instead and you`ll appreciate the next punt much more.

Online threechilliman

You can have too much of EVERY good thing.  You wouldn`t want Xmas every week.  Next time you think you want a punt go to the cinema instead and you`ll appreciate the next punt much more.

Indeed. I punt much less now than I once did. At one time 3-4 times a month, a quick look back tells me I've only punted three times in the last 7 months, but enjoyed each encounter. Less is often more.

Jas1975

If you wait a month, I suspect the punt will be that much better.

Offline Third Man

I've found that punting breaks occur themselves without thinking about it. Ill health, family issues etc have happened to me over the years and the decision has been made for me

Offline holeymoley

I've found that punting breaks occur themselves without thinking about it. Ill health, family issues etc have happened to me over the years and the decision has been made for me

+1

Offline Herts_Outcaller

If you want a break, have a break, it's not like punting does you any good anyway. It's a guilty pleasure rather than a chore.

Would I have a break? Only due to budget or time constraints. Otherwise I would punt every fucking day  :D

Offline Bogof60

If you want a break, have a break, it's not like punting does you any good anyway. It's a guilty pleasure rather than a chore.

Would I have a break? Only due to budget or time constraints. Otherwise I would punt every fucking day  :D

Yup that's me too. :thumbsup:

Every now and again I am on an enforced 4 week break from punting and all I can think about is getting between the thighs of some hottie.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Mac Miller

Had a break when my twins were both 17.....DRIVING LESSONS AAARRGH....nearly bankrupt me  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

My last punt was last July, so right now its a 9 month break, and hopefully my next punt will be in a few months time

Offline Happylad

My last punt was last July, so right now its a 9 month break, and hopefully my next punt will be in a few months time

I hope there`s nothing significant about the 9 months - or are congratulations in order?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 09:28:04 pm by Happylad »

Offline Home Alone

To an extent, it might depend on resources. I run my punting budget on a monthly basis. Most months, I can afford a couple of punts which I try to schedule more or less fortnightly.

This may be less often than many of you younger lads so perhaps I don't feel as much in need of a break than you. Interestingly  - to me, at any rate! - my last punt was about 10 days ago so I spent quite a bit of this afternoon lining up a punt for the end of this week.

Offline houseboot

:unknown:  "Had a break when my twins were both 17..."    :rolleyes:   :lol:

Offline OakTree

Indeed. I punt much less now than I once did. At one time 3-4 times a month, a quick look back tells me I've only punted three times in the last 7 months, but enjoyed each encounter. Less is often more.

Very similar to me. I was punting pretty much every week. I now go about every six weeks.

It was becoming all consuming but what I do remember was one time walking up to a hotel room, knocking on the door and I just noticed I had no feelings of anticipation, no slight feelings of nerves, nothing. It was becoming routine.

Offline pythondan

IMO a break is not really a break if you are still reading this forum and scanning AW on a daily basis.

The act of physically meeting working girls probably takes less than 20% of the time that I spend on punting related activities.

Occasionally I do try to have a couple of weeks off from everything and am surprised by how much time I seem to have and how much I get done.

Offline B4bcock

IMO a break is not really a break if you are still reading this forum and scanning AW on a daily basis.

The act of physically meeting working girls probably takes less than 20% of the time that I spend on punting related activities.

Occasionally I do try to have a couple of weeks off from everything and am surprised by how much time I seem to have and how much I get done.

Yes, I can fully agree.     I often find it refreshing to do no planning at all and just walk into a parlour and see what greets me.     No worries beforehand, having to trawl through AW and even a bit of anticipation.    Okay, the experience can vary, but I have had some really fun times meeting new girls with no preconception of what to expect and you can aĺways walk if none of the available ladies are what you are looking for.

Offline freeze44

I think, as others have said, a break comes naturally for most?

When I started it was a fuck feast and couldn't get enough!  :lol: Then had a break and kinda sorted my head out and find now am looking for new experiences and something different/exciting/new so still chasing the fanny/tits/ass but differently and less often.

Would also say punting has helped me understand what I like/look for...which suppose is a polite way of saying it confirmed I'm a nasty fucking deviant!  :P

Offline boardyhell

ideally when you lose the excitement of counting down to time that your cock is in a mouth/fanny or arse of a hot willing girl .its time to take a break until it is
for me its all about the expectation,the reality can fail,but its not just wgs who get jaded

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I punt once a fortnight -weekly depending on when and cost Ive given up on my day trips to Soho I am ok doing one WG and then walking round for 20mins to do one to finish as now 10min pumpdumps are not working :( But to spend a half day wandering and drinking coffe in over priced cafes full of hipsters is now very boring..
I have not done this now for 6 months or more .I have done more regular girls who Ive seen many times now and its more like a GFE and to be fair to them I am boring and 2nd come is off cards I had abreak from the Indies for a while but found I just wanted to find a type of girl to do which i had not done before...Taking a break saves cash but these wgs are to me addictive :hi: :hi:

Offline bigboy

I am having a break from punting and my last punt was in December. I was finding myself going for quality over quantity because am close to the city massage parlours was easy access for me. Sometimes i would go weekly or average twice a month. Now having the break and reading fellow punters reviews on WGs on Adultwork i think thats an area i want to explore more.

I agree taking a break is worth it in any type of situation

Offline Chorley

IMHO yes.
I've not punted for several months due to being increasingly disilussioned by poor service and increasing prices.

However, I'm now feeling refreshed and I'm.sure I'll return son enough. :thumbsup:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Sorry pal can’t agree with you on this. I reckon life’s too short to miss out on anything. If you stopped for 6 months look at fun you’d have missed out on. Get it while you can when you can.

Offline Visionist

With the very high prices here in Italy I can only technically afford one punt per month. That simply won't do for me and I dip into the savings time and again. It's a bad situation and imagine how I feel when an expensive punt goes nowhere. I managed almost a month off recently, but my other interests seem set to suffer if I don't check the habit...

Offline Cuntminion

Absofuckingloutely

As mentioned everything even the best things can get monotonous

I've had 3-6 month breaks before, having a break now because after me last booking the best feeling was when it was finished, knowing i had fuck all commited on the punt calendar

First time ever felt relief  :unknown:

So that must be cue for a break

Whilst I'm not punting i will put some £££ to the side so if and when i start again i can have a decent one

Offline BlueRock

Well worth having a break. Out of interest how many of us take a break once we are getting lots of sex in civvie Street?  I stopped when met my ex. After 5 years I returned to punting as the river ran dry. Currently on a break due to a steady stream from a source nearly too good to be true.

Offline Home Alone

Am I being naughty when I wonder if the OP of this thread:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244450.0 is currently taking a break?

Offline dboy74

Always a good idea to step away when the fun goes. Plus it is an expensive game when you are not enjoying something.

I have had numerous breaks and punt fairly irregularly now compared to 3/4 years ago.