Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MilfHoneyBee and SexyJade301 Duos in Bristol  (Read 1366 times)

devonred

Looks like the lovely MilfHoneyBee is going to be in Bristol on Thursday 10th March for one day of Duos with her pal SexyJade301. Gutted I am not available that day as have had MBH on my HL for ages. £260/Hour isn't too bad for a duo especially considering the extensive likes list (Anal, CIM, Swallow, Being Filmed), also a few postive reviews of the two on here already  :)

Also looks like SexyJade301 is going to be predominately in Bristol from now on

MilfHoneyBee aka Barbie Bangs

External Link/Members Only

SexyJade301

Well worth checking there twitter's out, plenty of pics and clips of them solo and together  :thumbsup:

This is my personal favourite tweet  :P (Warning: Twitter video, will auto play once linked clicked) External Link/Members Only

Hartman

FFS, duos only and one day only? Such a shame as there are probably loads more guys who would want a single meet with MHB at the lower price than a duo for that much money, irrespective of whether it is 'value for money' for a good duo.

devonred

FFS, duos only and one day only? Such a shame as there are probably loads more guys who would want a single meet with MHB at the lower price than a duo for that much money, irrespective of whether it is 'value for money' for a good duo.

She might be doing some solo bookings in Bristol next week according to her page  :drinks:

vw

She might be doing some solo bookings in Bristol next week according to her page  :drinks:

To plastic for my tastes

Not enough buyers maybe for their duos also I think English Rebecca and slut soph are doing dos on the same day !

Offline JimmySW

I think English Rebecca and slut soph are doing dos on the same day !

Now that would be quite a gang bang!

Hartman

To plastic for my tastes

Not enough buyers maybe for their duos also I think English Rebecca and slut soph are doing dos on the same day !

For the sake of an extra £10 I know who I would choose if I was minted enough to be in the market for a duo.

DVarse

Seen 3 of this amazing group. ER is on my list. I'm on the side of the 3 I seen being amazing. A MHB NSS Jade 4 some may just finish off any man alive. It is a real tough choice.

Offline JimmySW

Seen 3 of this amazing group. ER is on my list. I'm on the side of the 3 I seen being amazing. A MHB NSS Jade 4 some may just finish off any man alive. It is a real tough choice.

If there was a like button on here I would press it! Not seen NSS but I can see from the reputation it would be amazing!