Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gillingham Recommendations  (Read 932 times)

Online bitu1980

Hi all, going to be travelling to Gillingham in a couple of weeks time (ME7 postcode area) and am after some recommendations as I should have a couple of hours to kill. Preferably a British SP but should have good DFK and OWO skills. Thanks in advance.

Offline sdc

I've seen a few that way

This one probably the best, she seems to appear there for a week a month, may be worth dropping her a message. Probably the best punt I've had in a few years
Adriana External Link/Members Only

vee easy - (total filth, literally anything goes) External Link/Members Only

Online bitu1980

Thanks, I'll check them out :thumbsup:

Offline Listerlad2011

Hi all, going to be travelling to Gillingham in a couple of weeks time (ME7 postcode area) and am after some recommendations as I should have a couple of hours to kill. Preferably a British SP but should have good DFK and OWO skills. Thanks in advance.

If your feeling brave a drive down new road in Chatham! Might be a few street girls around

Online bitu1980

A quick Google search brought up some... interesting articles on that area. I don't think I'm that brave ha ha

Offline Googly7

Recently saw Cherry Pie 69 (sorry can't access AW at the moment for link) who tours SE but says she is now based in Gillingham (used to be North London). Solid Polish lass but worth looking at reviews here to see if she ticks your boxes.

Offline nylonspy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady is well worth a visit. Not seen here for a while but was never disappointed.

Online bitu1980

Many thanks for all the recommendations gents, much appreciated. I'll let you know how I get on  :thumbsup: