Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Nicole - Raynes Park  (Read 4347 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen twice before boob job and after.

Location - around the corner to the station, very easy to find, bathroom and bedroom spacious.

Girl - personally I found her really cute and attractive with a very peachy ass but after she got her boob job it just didn't look or feel the same for me. Each to his own. Pictures are an accurate representation.

Action - her OWO is very sloppy and has depth, indulged in CG, Mish, prone bone, RCG, doggy, pounding her ass in doggy was very fulfilling and having her about all over my legs and abs while receiving OWO was the highlight.

Recommend - cute tight young 20 EE with a clit that's very interesting, of that's what you're after go for it.

mcgee121

I liked her small frame before.  I don't why some women want to mutate their bodies unnecessarily.  She's a local fallback option for me.  But will avoid now.  Thanks for the review.

jaHarris

The job on her doesn't even give that natural feel or look, not for me but each to his own I guess

Offline dubhcarr

very cute sweet fkk......getting to be a habit........ :D

DylanPerry

pounding her ass in doggy was very fulfilling

Do you just mean normal doggy...or is she doing anal now?

jaHarris

Do you just mean normal doggy...or is she doing anal now?

Normal, she allows anal play says she likes anal play but not anal  :blush:

DylanPerry

Normal, she allows anal play says she likes anal play but not anal  :blush:

Yes haha, I've seen her a couple times before (before and after the boob job funnily enough). She's let me finger it...it's so tight and pink  :lol: would love to fxck it. The way you phrased it wasn't sure if you meant literally pounding her ass...you got me excited for a split second, I thought she converted!
Lovely girl. I'm not in the country much but here for the summer, will definitely see her again.

I should start doing some reviews instead of just selfishly reading other people's, just realised this was my first post on here!

Offline l4at

What's the best way to book her? Notice she doesn't have a number listed on AW.

jaHarris

What's the best way to book her? Notice she doesn't have a number listed on AW.

Text/ call, her number is displayed when's she's available

Offline KorbenDallas

Recommend - cute tight young 20 EE with a clit that's very interesting, of that's what you're after go for it.

What do you mean about her having a very interesting clit?

holland

What do you mean about her having a very interesting clit?
She has two massive labias. Clito may be much larger than normal as well.