Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Mobile  (Read 581 times)

Offline acer123

I was out and about in Central London and wanted some fun, but found it difficult to use AW website version on my mobile.

Whats the view on AW mobile website version, to my mind I can't search for nationality and the search is limited.

Offline Billy no mates

I don't like not being able to get the profile unique number, for searching here.

Also the new 'area' adverts on the home page, not very discreet. Wonder how much the SP's have to pay to get on there?

Offline Marmalade

It used to be not bad. Loaded faster than the full site even if some features were a bit wobbly from time to time.

Now it just looks like a stupid agency spam page. Why the fuck they think that I want to have pictures of whores thrown at me from hundreds of miles away is beyond me.  :rolleyes:

It'd be like going on Amazon and instead getting a full page advert for a garden shed only available in Australia. Stupid fuckers.  :dash:

Wise up Adultwork: we might be critical but we are critical buying customers and this site is the main customer website. If you present customers with junk adverts when they try to access your online shop they are not going to look so often.

Offline acer123

It used to be not bad. Loaded faster than the full site even if some features were a bit wobbly from time to time.

Now it just looks like a stupid agency spam page. Why the fuck they think that I want to have pictures of whores thrown at me from hundreds of miles away is beyond me.  :rolleyes:

It'd be like going on Amazon and instead getting a full page advert for a garden shed only available in Australia. Stupid fuckers.  :dash:

Wise up Adultwork: we might be critical but we are critical buying customers and this site is the main customer website. If you present customers with junk adverts when they try to access your online shop they are not going to look so often.

Well said.

It's bloody hard work, especially if no forward plan has been made and I want to have some fun, almost impossible to use the site on my mobile and find a place to be discrete and no one sees me using it.

Adultwork takes us punters for granted, given the alternatives which are all worse in my opinion and we need some kind of feedback, so even more limited if one is away from a desk based PC or not got a laptop, which will be awkward to use in public anyway.

Offline rg41

I was out and about in Central London and wanted some fun, but found it difficult to use AW website version on my mobile.

Whats the view on AW mobile website version, to my mind I can't search for nationality and the search is limited.

I know that Asda mobile use the EE network

Offline Thechaser

I don't like not being able to get the profile unique number, for searching here.

When you're on the main page of the profile, copy the link, paste it into the search function on UKP and delete the front part of the link. It leaves just the unique profile number! 

I very rarely use the desktop site on my mobile as the colour is a huge giveaway to prying eyes!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:15:20 pm by Thechaser »