Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dogging  (Read 3340 times)

Offline Noluck

Had my first experience dogging. It was not planned it just happened.
There I was doing "A" in the woods, and a guy appears with his dick out.

The girl I was with, asks if she can blow him at the same time.

Exciting? perhaps!

Not sure what the etiquette is? Should I have asked him to pay?

Offline maxxblue

Should be in off-topic - nothing to do with punting.  :hi:

Offline Noluck

Should be in off-topic - nothing to do with punting.  :hi:

I should have added that it was a paid for punt, and was also wondering if this guy who got the BJ should have paid

Offline maxxblue

What's it to you whether he paid or not - surely that was up to the WG?

Offline hungrypunt

seeing as he had half the girl , maybe he should have given you halves too. Or maybe even more, she set you up. :)

Offline Titti Tatti

Not my thing BUT paying for sex outdoors is NOT what I understand to be dogging.

Funny smell about this one...

Offline Tiger63

So this guy just turned up did he?

Offline HarryZZ

That's a coincidence because I just had a punt when the doorbell went, it was the emergency plumber and she left me and sucked him off, we only just back to it when the pizza delivery gut came and she gave him a nosh too. I wonder should she have allowed be an extra 10 minutes or knocked a couple of quid off?

bigmanbigman

Offline Markus

Had my first experience of a troll. It was not planned it just happened.
There I was reading through some posts on UK Punting and a dickhead appears with a shit post on dogging.

The idiot i was reading about, assumes wrongly, that we don't know he is a troll.

Wrong of me to presume? Perhaps! Wrong? Highly unlikely.

Not sure what the etiquette is? Should I tell him to fuck off and get ready for school?

Offline Noluck

If there was ever a time that I wish I could delete a post, this would be it.

Offline DrConners

No luck there Noluck  ;)  strange post though mate  :unknown:

Offline cash2spare

That's a coincidence because I just had a punt when the doorbell went, it was the emergency plumber and she left me and sucked him off, we only just back to it when the pizza delivery gut came and she gave him a nosh too. I wonder should she have allowed be an extra 10 minutes or knocked a couple of quid off?

knocked a few quid off, that's what the wg did for me when I was balls deep in her arse and a tesco delivery driver called with the shopping and she sucked him off.  :rolleyes:

Offline Si198

Might be worth checking the reviews page maybe the guy posted a positive because he got a free BJ in the woods paid for by OP!!!!  :lol:

Offline Stalinator

Might be worth checking the reviews page maybe the guy posted a positive because he got a free BJ in the woods paid for by OP!!!!  :lol:

I strongly suspect it was the boyfriend/pimp who was getting his rocks off on the punters dime. A total set up.

bigmanbigman

Bf pimp driver sergie all the same .

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Had my first experience of a troll. It was not planned it just happened.
There I was reading through some posts on UK Punting and a dickhead appears with a shit post on dogging.

The idiot i was reading about, assumes wrongly, that we don't know he is a troll.

Wrong of me to presume? Perhaps! Wrong? Highly unlikely.

Not sure what the etiquette is? Should I tell him to fuck off and get ready for school?

A school boy troll with twice the amount of reviews that you've done. Although it seems a highly implausible story it doesn't mean it never happened. Wrong of you to presume? Probably.

Offline scutty brown

Does a bear do A in the woods?
Only if he's a gay bear

The intruder probably wanted to bum the OP, not the girl
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:31:06 pm by scutty brown »

PilgrimAde

With NSS by any chance? She would suck anyone that turned up!

Offline Noluck

With NSS by any chance? She would suck anyone that turned up!
No, I was in London