Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long would you Stay with a WG 30 mins or 1hr?  (Read 2811 times)

Offline budz

Personally prefer a bit more time with a WG. I am just starting out and first time tried 1.5 hrs but next one is 2 hours. Reason being her likes list is pretty long and I fancy dabbling in some new experiences

Offline Anadin

Given London prices and the type of girls I like, I'm now trying to swing for 15 minute appointments.

Mendra

Confession. I have never done a 15mins session. Crikey. About the time to take a shower and drop my Johns. seriously?

Mendra

A bad investment is booking a WG like Crystal based on reviews for 2 hours ( not that I did lol) only to find out she doesn't or can't  deliver the goods. You end up getting pissed off and leaving early. Like some one said The WG gets the interest on your bank account

Online webpunter

Confession. I have never done a 15mins session. Crikey. About the time to take a shower and drop my Johns. seriously?
I've done one.  Worth it to tick off the list.  Was entertaining as it becomes an effort too get it over the line in the time available.  Probably 12 mins.  Rather than the other way round.  Don't wear too many clothes & get your kit off & dressed again sharpish

Ideal for me is where the pricing structure is such that 45 mins is attractive.  If its 80 [30 mins] & 120 [45 mins] then 100 for 45 mins provides better value.  When its 60 / 120 then 90 for 45 mins is ideal.  Also most times i reckon that WG's brains are programmed into half hour & hour slots.  So when you ask for 45 mins then this can throw their bookings out of sync.  I've had 45 mins end up as 50 mins / just over.  Whereas an hour can be shortened just slightly to 55mins / just under 60.  Just depends on luck of the draw tho & with some WG's its a flat no.  Especially on the 1st visit

vw

A bad investment is booking a WG like Crystal based on reviews for 2 hours ( not that I did lol) only to find out she doesn't or can't  deliver the goods. You end up getting pissed off and leaving early. Like some one said The WG gets the interest on your bank account

Would never have booked something like that looking at her AW, looks flaky and not my type.  That profile stinks of shit prossie to me, all about researching your investment as you put it.  Don't blame you for not risking time all down to personal preference, and situation, an hour punt or shorted to me is often pointless and not what I want unless its a BJ i order off a tested cock sucker !

Burnside

I had punted in the past via adverts in the sport, and had never heard of a 15 minute booking until i read it on a.w.
This must be a waste of time, and money to be there for 15 minutes, i see some prossies don't clock watch, but there must be a limit somewhere, and no doubt they don't like getting ready for a 15 minute booking either. :unknown:

Offline smiths

I had punted in the past via adverts in the sport, and had never heard of a 15 minute booking until i read it on a.w.
This must be a waste of time, and money to be there for 15 minutes, i see some prossies don't clock watch, but there must be a limit somewhere, and no doubt they don't like getting ready for a 15 minute booking either. :unknown:

These short punts work for some punters as I know from a punting mate who does 15-20 minute quickies. Basically a pump, dump and leave, cheap which suits him and he tells me sometimes he gets nearly half hour in fact though that's not guaranteed as its dependent if the WG has another punter booked.

Also some Soho Walk-Ups offer the same from around £30-35 ish, ideal for a punter only wanting a fuck and not too hard on the wallet. Absolutely no interest to me but Soho Walk-Ups are very popular with some as the huge thread on then shows.

seward

The more I think about 15/30 min punts it must be a constant rush after getting through the door to leaving. the time spent actually engaged in services has got to be short and hope the WG isn't a clock watcher, surely the whole reason for this hobby is pleasure and feeling satisfied afterwards or am I missing the point, it seems some, take it as a challenge to see how many WGs they can bag competition style,unless it's an addiction and they need the next rapid fix. May be it's just down to personal preference I can see the point if budget is a factor, but again do half and double the quality, I know if you have a longer punt and it's not good that's a crapper,but you know with a hobby like this nothing with WGs is guaranteed and after all it's only cash and a bit of time you've lost,in general IMHO the longer sessions leave me feeling more satisfied , in the final analysis it's case of each to his own and whatever suits you not what others think. :hi:

Offline od13218

These short punts work for some punters as I know from a punting mate who does 15-20 minute quickies. Basically a pump, dump and leave, cheap which suits him and he tells me sometimes he gets nearly half hour in fact though that's not guaranteed as its dependent if the WG has another punter booked.

Also some Soho Walk-Ups offer the same from around £30-35 ish, ideal for a punter only wanting a fuck and not too hard on the wallet. Absolutely no interest to me but Soho Walk-Ups are very popular with some as the huge thread on then shows.
Agreed- I'm a big soho fan. Another part of the appeal is the spontaneity; out in town, feeling horny, think "fuck it I'll get a quick shag in". But obviously not everyone's cup of tea. Incidentally you can get it for £20!

Offline smiths

Agreed- I'm a big soho fan. Another part of the appeal is the spontaneity; out in town, feeling horny, think "fuck it I'll get a quick shag in". But obviously not everyone's cup of tea. Incidentally you can get it for £20!

Thanks for the insight, seems a great option for punters interested. :thumbsup:

oring123

If i get a 45 min for £100 i am happy !

Offline frodobaggins

Interesting stuff. I nearly always go for 15 minutes. Partly because I'm on a budget but also in my eyes the sex 'craving' can be fixed just the same in 15 mins as it can in 30. Different reasons for punting perhaps.

Offline 3HK

30mins is my preferred, ideal is 2 pops in 30mins but this is rarely on offer.

TomBjork

Offline Marmalade

WaitingforGodot

30 minutes for me.  I can no longer come twice in an hour and I'm not there for tea and conversation.  While company, on occasion, is nice I'm not there to pay the going rate for a girl to pretend to be interested in me.  About 10-15% of the time I can't reach orgasm in a 30 minute booking but that's still a savings over paying for an additional 30 minutes of pointless action or small talk.  After many years punting I've whittled it down to the basics.  Come. Come. Go.  The rest is money for old rope.

anotherjohn50

Usually 2 hours  but some years ago took a girl abroad for a long week end.

Including travelling  time it was 4 days and three nights.........it was fun but by the time we were on the flight home tempers were getting  a bit frayed.

Aj

Type_O_Negative

I go for one hour meetings because i don't like rushing. There was only one (so far) WG i decided to book for 2 hours.

Offline Newtothisstuff

First time with any WG I just book 30 minutes. Too many girls round here use fake photos and lie about there age. I prefer to test the water before I go for longer.

Offline Silver Birch

Apart from a quick handjob which was  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:, my shortest (most) bookings are 1 hour. Keep thinking 45 mins might be my ideal time, but hate to feel rushed.