Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A trip to Derby for a change  (Read 506 times)

smithie1000

I sit on the border of West mids and East mids so thought I would take a trip the other way today.  I have put this in the East mids section but just in case anyone fancy's going East mids, here is my report.
I text her and she said 35mins? for £30 including HE so I thought ok lets try, I did a bit of research first but found nothing.
Gets there ok she comes to the door, young about 25ish sort of ok looking when she smiles but built like a Russian shot putter.  She was pleasant so I stopped, anyway gets there and its a massage table in the front room with some music on.
It took her a while to get her stuff together as she said she was warming up the oil. She poured hot oil on me made me jump, the back massage was not very good and it included a little rimming.
She said turn over and poured loads of oil on it and started straight away with a little massage for 30 sec's then straight into it.  I was not quite hard at first but got there, she has a very good technique by rubbing just at the top and very fast(I like that).  The whole thing was over in 15 mins so not pleased about that.  I would not recommend her and defo wont be going back.
External Link/Members Only