Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It’s Getting Worse  (Read 4096 times)

Offline hairymonster

Blimey, thats a bit fluffy.

I treat every lady with utmost respect at all times, they deserve it.

In fairness, they should be concerned about hygiene, ensure they dont have a smelly fanny. They should be under scrutiny from here and elsewhere.

The rewards are economical. Even at £100 per hour the rewards are enormous compared to civvy jobs and that should provide the sort of impetus to protect that lifestyle. To spend the time ensuring they are clean, tidy and switched on to the needs of the customer. To not do that shows a huge ignorance to the sustainability.

Offline Fishface

Blimey, thats a bit fluffy.

I treat every lady with utmost respect at all times, they deserve it.

In fairness, they should be concerned about hygiene, ensure they dont have a smelly fanny. They should be under scrutiny from here and elsewhere.

The rewards are economical. Even at £100 per hour the rewards are enormous compared to civvy jobs and that should provide the sort of impetus to protect that lifestyle. To spend the time ensuring they are clean, tidy and switched on to the needs of the customer. To not do that shows a huge ignorance to the sustainability.

Agree with everything you say. I guess my somewhat one sided post yesterday was trying to understand why there are many complaints of too few and a diminishing number of British WG charging too high fees and the prevalence of the Internet and invasion of personal privacy might be one cause when logically you would think there would be an increase in numbers working.

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DAlpine1980

I have absolutely no issue with someone charging higher costs. If you can charge higher rates and still earn very nicely good on you. But there is a point where I will be priced out of the market. £150 is nearly what I used to pay for 1.5hrs, and it does get to a point where I think I'd actually rather spend that money on something else. So even though I may want to have a punt, my brain may over rule and save the money.

Offline Nigel57

I don't know whether it's my ageing addled brain, but I seem to remember about 10 years ago I could go on AW and do a search for a 'nice but old' post code area in my local city and it would through up a reasonable number of british girls and you could be fussy about who you chose, there were very few foreign girls. I also seem to remember that I was paying between £100 to £130 per hour for an in-call. Prior to the financial massacre of 2008 money was easier to come by, at least that is my memory as I always seemed to have spare cash. Certainly my earnings have not kept pace with inflation over that period.

That £100-130 is now worth about £160-210 at 4% inflation over 10 years, so if we are still paying £100 the SPs are earning far less in terms of purchasing power than they were in 2008. I personally know one excellent English girl who I used to visit, who is now a good friend, who retired several years ago because of falling real rates. So it's not surprising that the foreign girls moved in, as with a good exchange rate, they could take good money home, at least in comparison to what they could get at home. It's basic economics.

I think we may well find that if the £ sinks further against the euro the foreign girls may go home as the farm & site workers have started to do.