Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM or naturist massage near Stoke on Trent  (Read 7490 times)

Offline oliyhands13

Does anybody know of anybody offering FBSM or naturist massage near North Staffs that not Thai/oriental? I usually don't mind travelling out a bit but I'm getting a bit sick of the travelling and I'm looking for a decent massage closer to home.

Offline houseboot

There is this one:-

"EXCELLENT NATURIST MASSAGE by qualified older lady, and four-hand naturist massage with female companion. En-suite wetroom, lovely location. Burton-on-Trent. Tel: 07528 406113. No withheld numbers."

which is from:-

External Link/Members Only

she is reported on here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38253.msg569181#msg569181

Apparently 60+ so some like her and others not.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:01:22 pm by houseboot »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I've been there a couple of times a while ago. It is rather what it is, a naturist massage, given by a rather large woman in her late 60's I would say. In a room in her house, when other family members may well be present. She is a very pleasant lady could not be described as attractive at all. She delivers a decent straight massage, with no sexual content whatever. Unless you would call the period of time you sit up and lean on her ample saggy breasts with your back sensuous. At the end she will deliver HE in the price if you want and will allow touching of her breasts to aid things along then. HE is not really sensual either, just to get you off. There is a good shower to get the oil off after. No rush and she is a naturist so there is no embarrassment on her part about being naked.
I think the 4 hand was with her daughter at one time but I think the older one still performed the coup de gras
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:44:12 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline happyending

The ad entitled 'sensual Stress Breaker' in the H & E classifieds is a lady in Middlewhich who may also be of interest to you. She's a mature English lady.

The ad entitled 'sensual Stress Breaker' in the H & E classifieds is a lady in Middlewhich who may also be of interest to you. She's a mature English lady.

Sounds interesting. Maybe just up my street. Any further info, review?

Offline houseboot

"SENSUAL STRESS BREAKER
Naturist massage, counselling, with blonde experienced confidante.
Tel: 07778 122 484"

Offline MrHopefull

I've been there a couple of times a while ago. It is rather what it is, a naturist massage, given by a rather large woman in her late 60's I would say. In a room in her house, when other family members may well be present. She is a very pleasant lady could not be described as attractive at all. She delivers a decent straight massage, with no sexual content whatever. Unless you would call the period of time you sit up and lean on her ample saggy breasts with your back sensuous. At the end she will deliver HE in the price if you want and will allow touching of her breasts to aid things along then. HE is not really sensual either, just to get you off. There is a good shower to get the oil off after. No rush and she is a naturist so there is no embarrassment on her part about being naked.
I think the 4 hand was with her daughter at one time but I think the older one still performed the coup de gras
The daughter is back on the scene for more mother daughter massage and happy ending

The daughter is back on the scene for more mother daughter massage and happy ending
Have you experienced them recently? Info, review? If it is OK a mother/daughter naturist massage would be one for the check list!

Offline MrHopefull

I've only seen them once together and it was 120 for the hour, but the daughter kept her bra on and left for the happy ending. If you want them both topless and both performing the happy ending I was quoted 160.

Both nice ladies. Let me know if you go for it

Have you experienced them recently? Info, review? If it is OK a mother/daughter naturist massage would be one for the check list!

I've only seen them once together and it was 120 for the hour, but the daughter kept her bra on and left for the happy ending. If you want them both topless and both performing the happy ending I was quoted 160.

Both nice ladies. Let me know if you go for it
Thanks for that. That is WAY too expensive. The mother has is basically just a fat old woman. She is a nice person her looks and non sexual massage, even if she is naked, would I doubt raise more than a slight twitch in most men. Certainly didn't in me. The mother's HR is not a sexual act, exactly what it says, relief. Like letting off some steam from a pressure cooker. I have no idea what the daughter looks like but still not worth it, especially if she takesno real part in the "end".

Offline MrHopefull

Thanks for that. That is WAY too expensive. The mother has is basically just a fat old woman. She is a nice person her looks and non sexual massage, even if she is naked, would I doubt raise more than a slight twitch in most men. Certainly didn't in me. The mother's HR is not a sexual act, exactly what it says, relief. Like letting off some steam from a pressure cooker. I have no idea what the daughter looks like but still not worth it, especially if she takesno real part in the "end".

I agree it is too much, especially when only one is involved in the end. To see the daughter search Google for striptease massage in Burton

Offline Ramone78

Is this the one by the Garden Centre near the FA Centre ?

Is this the one by the Garden Centre near the FA Centre ?
Yep that's the one. She does do what it says on the tin. Naturist massage, including hand relief if required. You can't argue with that. She should do what the Thai places do and add "Not a sexual service".  It isn't.

Offline Ramone78

Yep that's the one. She does do what it says on the tin. Naturist massage, including hand relief if required. You can't argue with that. She should do what the Thai places do and add "Not a sexual service".  It isn't.

I went there (3 or 4 years ago (think I did a review) however in a nutshell I was almost traumatised - I spent the entire 30 mins with my eyes closed and imagining I was elsewhere - she physically repulsed me when she stripped off.

Offline MrHopefull

I've seen the mother quite a few times and I actually quite enjoy spending time with her. I would love for her to take me in her mouth - sadly she told me that'll never happen :(

Offline finn5555

I agree it is too much, especially when only one is involved in the end. To see the daughter search Google for striptease massage in Burton

Just post a link easier  :hi:

Offline Beamer

I've seen the mother quite a few times and I actually quite enjoy spending time with her. I would love for her to take me in her mouth - sadly she told me that'll never happen :(

Why not do a review???? You are in your 3rd year and so far your contribution is sfa!

Offline MrHopefull

Why not do a review???? You are in your 3rd year and so far your contribution is sfa!
Fair point, I'll post a review

Offline Beamer

Fair point, I'll post a review

Cheers they all help build the information bank  :hi:

Offline houseboot

Advertising again.

I think she may have moved.

I sent a polite text.

I received the rather terse reply:-

"Calls only"

Offline Dandyman1999

Sensual stress breaker on naturist massage.
Was awful.
She has no clue what a massage was.
Taken in to a small room with a futon bed,
Cold wet damp towels.
Massage with candle butter was awefull.
She uses cheap products.
Her body is droopy what you expect really.
No touching her as all she says is I’m fragile flower.
She wants you to massage her as she like that more.
She massages you and doesn’t do anything for me at all.
Mucky carpets.
All she says I’m a publisher,earn lots of money,wouldn’t really think so when going to house.
Old car in the drive.
Worst ever massage I have ever had.
Will never go back there again to see stress breaker
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac