Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy77 / Nottingham  (Read 1370 times)

19 review(s) for katy77 (11 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sussexboy94

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

This punt was over a year ago so will be brief but thought I way be worth mentioning whilst I'm on a roll of writing reviews

Booked her for half an hour Incall at her place close to Nottingham city centre. She has a nice place with Parking, fairly discrete. I had visited her place before as I had visited her sister who lives with her at the time for a similar session. She arrived at the door in sexy lingerie and took me to her room. In the living room was her sister who recognised me from my previous punt and offered me a threesome but due to them being sisters I didn't think it would be worth it due to their lack of mutual touching.

Anyway onto the session she offered me one of those shit massages first which I declined as her sister had given me one before and it just wastes time. She started with OWO which was some of the best I've had. I literally never cum on a blowjob but did with her. Due to unlimited cums I was still able to fuck her, she was on top for abit and then some doggy but decided in the end to get another one of those heavenly blowjobs, came a little later said my goodbyes and left.

Although she is the lady in the photos she definitely not 32 nearer 40 and pictures are a little dated facially although her bodies great and she has a nice pair or fake tits. She was very chatty and nice, great to talk to. Her sister no longer seems to be on adultwork but she was almost identical but maybe a few dress sizes bigger. I probably wouldn't visit again due to fact there's lots of girls around and apart from blowjob it was just above average, but at £60 for half hour it was good value

Offline RedKettle

Thanks for the review - you are about where I am with her, had a decent time but after reflection probably not go back unless need a value punt.