Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning scammer Plymouth  (Read 1027 times)

Offline jlike

Put this in the main section scammer thread but will also put it in the regional section

One in Plymouth
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
If it is who I think it is she is called Joanna and is based in Exeter Street. She has had several profiles in the past, I have seen her a few times but then she wants money to see her through to the next benefit payment as she has several kids and there is no food in the house. Yes, I fell for it, also a bunk bed I got for her supposedly for 4 free sessions and then she ignores you. Also claims her boyfriend is her eldest son, always was suspicious of that. Shame cos she was quite a good shag.
Talks on her current profile about timewasters, maybe is she didn't scam people she would be more successful.
If it is not her then I apologise but I recognise the tattoo on her back

Also

Another profile for the person mentioned above

This is definitely her as I recognise her face in the verifacation picture.

Don't know if anybody else has had experience of her

vw

Sorry you got scammed, if she needs to feed the family maybe a good service with regulars would have been the better solution. 

We live in the home of the most generous benefits system in the world, there is no need to believe people will starve here.  Should have told her to fuck off to the food bank and charged her a blow job for the advice.

What does it say in the bible "Give a woman a fish feed her family for a day, teach a woman to be a reliable hooker feed her family for life"

Offline markc65

Sorry to hear that you got scammed but thanks for warning us

Offline jlike

Put this in the main section scammer thread but will also put it in the regional section

One in Plymouth
If it is who I think it is she is called Joanna and is based in Exeter Street. She has had several profiles in the past, I have seen her a few times but then she wants money to see her through to the next benefit payment as she has several kids and there is no food in the house. Yes, I fell for it, also a bunk bed I got for her supposedly for 4 free sessions and then she ignores you. Also claims her boyfriend is her eldest son, always was suspicious of that. Shame cos she was quite a good shag.
Talks on her current profile about timewasters, maybe is she didn't scam people she would be more successful.
If it is not her then I apologise but I recognise the tattoo on her back

Also

Another profile for the person mentioned above

This is definitely her as I recognise her face in the verifacation picture.

Don't know if anybody else has had experience of her

My own fault for being too kind hearted/fluffy. Will not happen again, if any wg tries this on me now I wil just walk away, block their number and have nothing to do with them again, even if it is a long term reg.
Funny how they cannot afford food, electric, gas etc. but in this ones case she goes out and buys a big flat screen tv so she can watch tv in bed, has a posh smart phone and the kids all have games machines, tablets etc. Shame you cannot eat any of those things, perhaps she needs to get her priorities sorted out. See by her AW profile she is 'available today' perhaps we should all book her and not turn up.

Offline jlike

Profile up again
External Link/Members Only, have emailed her on AW asking about my 4 free sessions just to wind her up.

Avoid.

Offline jankg

bristolqwerty

Cheers.  :dash: There was indeed a face picture on her profile earlier - looked quite skanky so I'm not surprised by the rest.  What a load of old arse :rolleyes:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:18:41 pm by bristolqwerty »

Cornish sub

Profile up again
External Link/Members Only,
  have emailed her on AW asking about my 4 free sessions just to wind her up.

Avoid.
Gone already. Obviously reads this site and is affected by the deserved negative publicity   :yahoo:

Offline jlike

Guess who has a new profile

External Link/Members Only

recognise the tatoo.

Avoid