Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Rom for Plymouth?  (Read 768 times)

Offline JimmySW

Her postcode actually puts her over the border in Cornwall - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Says she does overnights but no price - £190 an hour for incalls is rather a lot, especially untested and new!

bristolqwerty

I'll apologize if I'm wrong but wasn't this lovelylaurens photo?  Unfortunately her link isn't working anymore.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:01:36 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Ellroy44

Yeah, that's definitely one of Laurens pics. A few of the others are too as I recognize the tatts. So she's either nicked a load of her pics or Lauren is suddenly Romanian. Either way I'm dubious about this one :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

I'll apologize if I'm wrong but wasn't this lovelylaurens photo? 

I still have some photos saved of Lauren and I can con confirm they are the same and she certainly isn't Romanian!

Offline funtimes88

I could be mistaken but her profile doesn't state Romania. Is it this Lauren has come back perhaps?

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:53:59 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Much prefer this one.  Has a certain look in her eye. Definitely Romanian too  ;)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 07:11:46 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Much prefer this one.  Has a certain look in her eye. Definitely Romanian too  ;)

Good looking photos but no FK or kissing at all is a bit of a deal breaker for me. 50% negative reports are also a red flag!

bristolqwerty

Tits look out of proportion for her body.  Nice looking facially though.   I've never done 30mins before but there's a few around to perhaps try.  What could go wrong in 30mins?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:17:11 pm by bristolqwerty »